Umm judge much

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten 'get a room' before. It amused me, though it was also slightly embarassing. Snuggly public places can be so snuggly >.>

This world is going straight to Hell. We need to focus on what is important in life. Terrorists just bombed the Taj Mahal?! A 7.0 quake rocks Turkey?!
President Obama was assassinated?! Well, all of that's fine, just as long as we don't have any homosexual men kissing in public. That would really fresia things up!!

I prefer women personally. But if 2 men or women truly love each other, I'm all for it. Countless people who haven't even read the bible before and skim over where it says that man shall not lay down with man as he does woman, go around saying that homosexual people are going to Hell. Personally, I can't see God damning 2 people to Hell for loving each other.

One of my favorite musical artists is Elton John. The man is absolutely legendary in my books. Who gives a honeysuckle if he is gay? I don't care if the man is gay, straight, bi, or a cannibal. That doesn't take away the fact that he is an elite performer.

Latest posts

Back