Unappreciated Artist

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMaul

Reaction score
Hi forum, I just registered here since I'm feeling pretty low and isolated and needed a catharsis to get all of my emotions running. I suffer Bi-polar, and have a very nihilistic world view since I've been hurt and manipulated by so many people over the years. I know it's just a cliche but I think I've developed some sort of psychological hatred for women, since I've become interested in BDSM and finding a submissive I can hit and control.
Since I am frustrated by the things I can't change. I work so hard at my writing and my music and nobody cares. Its so tiring. I just want to feel like I matter to someone and that I am not so powerless.

I'd say post some of your music/writing in this topic or the express yourself section of the forum. I'd love to hear/read it.

Yeah, share your stuff with everyone here. I'm sure you'll find some fans.

Alrighty. Well what I will do is get a thread going for my creative outputs. I am paranoid about putting up anything larger than short stories online A) because you won't read them B) America steals your stuff and sues you.
But my music I don't care, I'm so ******* depressed about the state of the music world now I'd be happy to release it for free and just know that people are listening to it.

Hey,

I am also a musician, and have thought about putting up my music. If you'd ever like to collaborate, that's cool. I am collaborating with a friend right now, and we're going to put out an album together, so I'm always up to working with other musicians.

What do you play? I play rhythm guitar, lead guitar, bass, piano, keyboards/piano, drums, and sing.

I am always up for hearing new music, too.

They may not be the right audience and be able to received these gifts. You might have to find others. Also, you can give other gifts that don't involve your art, too. Everyday things. Smile, give a compliment, give support, a kind word, listen.

Well, I just recently finished making another bunch of songs. I really wish I could properly understand the mastering process, I'm very much just blundering in the dark and using very crude methods to adjust the volume of the tracks. It's frustrating really, since I want to share what I've done pretty badly.

Latest posts

Back