Unattractive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a metal spoon thrown at me by a girl from a moving vehicle once...I was so confused, I forgot to beangry and laughed for 5 minutes by myself on a street corner 😉
Like most of the people here, I would suggest trying to ficus on the positive aspects of your life more. Suicidal thoughts are something that everyone alnost struggles with for a variety of reasons at one time or another. One thing that helped, for me, was remembering that family and friends would be far more hurt by my absence than the release, maybe, it could afford me. The thought of hurting family and friends was more painful to me.

………. Women swoon over good physiques ……………… it is the Number 1 thing guys are told to do, by women.
You must be living in an alternate universe lol. I don’t know that to be true at all.

As far as me being teased for being ugly? It's fairly common. Sometimes it will be in bars, other times it will be on the street, occasionally someone will yell it from a passing car. When I lived in my first house-share I overheard several of my housemates talking about it. Just last weekend I had a girl in my friendship group, I have asked another girl to see what she thought of me; the report came back "he's a nice guy, but eww, no way!"
People are definitely cruel at times, but they can also be shallow, stuck up, narcissistic posers etc at times as well. You don’t want such people in your life anyway. There are different circles out there man. People who are kinder, people who are specifically attracted to people who are clever or good with words etc. In other circles there are people attracted to certain types of activities, even fetishes, that you might be into. Search them out. I won’t post specific links here. They’re not hard to find.

Edit. PS, I just had an ironic flashback. I met my wife at a gym lol, but I can’t say she was attracted to my physique (maybe she was, I don’t know) but I know she was having a hard time finding friends so I offered to take her out on a date. That was April 1992.

Last edited:
^^^ I'm fairly homely too but I can't recall ever being made fun of for it, that's gotta be rough...I think most people are decent enough to not do that even when they find you unattractive. The closest I've ever come to that was when at the end of a first/blind date, I walked the lady to her car and before I could even say "had a nice time, blah, blah, blah" she literally jumped into her car, slammed the door and sped off. Not gonna lie, that was one of the lowest moments of my life, a real eye opener - I must be downright scary to most women. That was probably 10 years ago, still remember it like yesterday and it was one of the last dates I ever had. I don't need to experience that any more.

Latest posts

Back