Under the Lord

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're posting on a public forum.
Doesn't mean you have to harass me on every post. Im so happy you are here and use this site. But you dont need to keep attacking me, I appreciate you but you really need to stop cyber bullying me please? You really intimidate me, I shake before reading your attacks, so please stop?

Doesn't mean you have to harass me on every post. Im so happy you are here and use this site. But you dont need to keep attacking me, I appreciate you but you really need to stop cyber bullying me please? You really intimidate me, I shake before reading your attacks, so please stop?

They're just opinions, not attacks.

Imagine if this was reversed and a male forum member was making comments of this nature about women. He'd probably be ousted from here, called a hateful "incel" and banned from the forum altogether.
There is a difference between hating women because they won't date you and being fearful and resentful toward men after you have been harassed and assaulted.
If you can't see that difference, maybe you should look harder.

They just cut bits out and try to goad me into an argument. Im not on here for that it actually stresses me out. I get afraid to call it out because I dont want anyone to think I cant take a simple disagreement since most know I love a debate. I will debate any topic but I dont wanna debate my personal life. Advice fine, sometimes I ask for that, but debate no.

I am angry, scared, do you know how hard it is to avoid men? It’s like unavoidable. I’ve even refused vital healthcare because only male doctors were available, if anyone thinks I enjoy living like this I do not, I hate it… it causes me so much pain. “Men” in my life caused this in terms of me, they damaged me, physically was one thing, but also lasting mental affects. Im such a depressed person, so please stop im a real person. Im no troll, attention this and that, just a person. I understand some on here dont like me because ppl respond to me, but im not here to be in the spot light and have tried taking a step back. Not sure what you want? Me to leave for good? I just dont understand 😔

There is a difference between hating women because they won't date you and being fearful and resentful toward men after you have been harassed and assaulted.
If you can't see that difference, maybe you should look harder.

I completely understand that, but should all men really be tarred with the same brush? There are good and bad in both genders.

EDIT: And just to clarify, I am in no way, condoning any "incel" ideologies. I hate everything about that movement, to the point where it makes me cringe to even use the phrase.

That is growth. When you recognize where the change needs to be made, so you make it a decision to move forward. Nicely done.
I am very sorry for your past experiences. Do know that love and support is waiting for you, in a much healthier place than you've experienced. You deserve all the best.

I completely understand that, but should all men really be tarred with the same brush? There are good and bad in both genders.

EDIT: And just to clarify, I am in no way, condoning any "incel" ideologies. I hate everything about that movement, to the point where it makes me cringe to even use the phrase.
Please may I suggest you start your own thread and debate this? Respectfully. This thread is about my path to the lord.
That is growth. When you recognize where the change needs to be made, so you make it a decision to move forward. Nicely done.
I am very sorry for your past experiences. Do know that love and support is waiting for you, in a much healthier place than you've experienced. You deserve all the best.
Thank you so much, I have tried and failed so many times to move passed this hurdle. I hope maybe faith can help this time 😇

I've said all I've got to say on the matter. Best of luck with finding the big guy sitting on a cloud.

Men can sense fragile women. You are attracting the savage beasts 🙈
Yeah I deffo get their senses tingling, they just want me dead and wont rest until I am. Will drive me to the grave with a smile on their faces.

why would they want you dead .. I can understand the other wish but are you involved with the mob or espionage

why would they want you dead .. I can understand the other wish but are you involved with the mob or espionage
I just dont know 💔 maybe its what Punisher said, they can sense I am fragile, weak, sweet, timid, submissive and young… they wont stop till I am dead. I hate this 🥺💔 I hate living in constant fear

you can better protect yourself by looking as "plain" as you can in those contexts where you feel unsafe ... and even if it's true that "the good guys are taken" (quickly) then you are young enough to find the one that suits your dreams ... I don't want to insist I just find it hard to understand why you're suffering so much when you have so many advantages in life and also the means to protect yourself from most of the evils of this world

I know there is a song called "Jesus take the wheel," but he's not actually going to take it. You still have to do the work. Though, might I suggest self defense classes or some kind of martial art?
Im not a violent person 😔 im just not, im not even confrontational

Im not a violent person 😔 im just not, im not even confrontational
Martial Arts and self defense classes isn't really about violence. I mean, obviously you learn how to defend yourself, but it's way more than that. It also teaches you discipline, confidence, self control and focus.

Latest posts

Back