United Kingdom?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oceanmist23 said:
So as a Londoner there isn't much time to BE lonely, but there is time to FEEL lonely, if that makes sense.

All of your post made sense. I could never live like that. would just do my head in having to catch all them trains and tubs and all the ppl there pushing and shoving would just send me crazy.

One of the reasons I moved out of town was cos of the traffic and its no where near as bad as London. I been to London a number of times and I can never understand why anyone would wont to live there. Seems like half the world wants to be there. That makes no sense to me.

Am quite happy being in the midlands where I have some countryside around me :)

llamatron said:
Lancashire here so well up norf.

Up norf. You can tell your from up norf as well lol

mk1gtial said:
just out side portsmouth... way down south with all the shandy drinkers! anyone local?!

I'm originally from Pompey, North End to be precise. Though I'm now in the Channel Islands.

Bluey said:
I been to London a number of times and I can never understand why anyone would wont to live there. Seems like half the world wants to be there. That makes no sense to me.

YES, YES, and YES! Lol I feel EXACTLY the same way.
I moved there only to live with my boyfriend, and it just didn't work for me.
I couldn't take the big city life and just wanted to move back to the peaceful,
comfortable, clean water & clean air environment of my home town in Norway, so I did and I have no regrets :cool:

Oceanmist23 said:
Bluey said:
I been to London a number of times and I can never understand why anyone would wont to live there. Seems like half the world wants to be there. That makes no sense to me.

comfortable, clean water & clean air environment of my home town in Norway, so I did and I have no regrets :cool:

I would say Norway has cleaner air then London. Anywhere has cleaner air then London lol. I think you did the right thing moving back :)

Yeah, I can't stand London either...way too busy and noisy. It's kind of a shame so many people live in or around the city, or in other towns that connect to where I live via London...the thought of going to or through London kind of puts me off going anywhere and meeting people from the Net. lol

As for Norway...what I would give to live there... * puts on viking helmet and emerses himself in some black metal * :p

Oceanmist23 said:
Bluey said:

yorkshire ;)
mostly specifically, eastern side (h)
i'll be waiting ocean :p XD *Wishes*

stella said:
well anywhere is better than where i come from, South Wales is a dump

WHAT !!! South Wales is lovely.

Get rid of all the killers, pedophiles, rapists, dealers, junkies, drunks, nasty kids, emo's and the smell of honeysuckle.

Then it's lovely :p

punisher said:
stella said:

Get rid of all the killers, pedophiles, rapists, dealers, junkies, drunks, nasty kids, emo's and the smell of honeysuckle.

lmao

punisher said:
stella said:

You my good man have just described Hull city lol.
If you go to Hull you'll see it's lovely when you enter it, less then half a mile later you'll see it's a honeysuckle tip and they just decorated the front entrance lol.

punisher said:
stella said:

Funny that you don't wont to get rid of the sheep through :shy: LMAO
Sorry but I just had to :p

I'm right up north, currently studying in Middlesbrough at the moment, voted the UK's worst town 2008 and you can see why, home of the infamous 'parmo'.

I'm living in London atm, cos I go to uni there, but truly I hail from the depths of lincolnshire...make of that what you will

nope_real said:
Southern england, west sussex.

Same here. Studying in Norfolk at the moment, makes me realise how much better Sussex is :p

Hey all,

I'm new on this forum and I'm currently in stroud,south west england.I'm originally from halifax,west yorkshire though and I also lived in South Wales from the age of 15-18 near Lampter.After that up until about a year ago I lived in Swindon.So I've been around a bit lol :)

Latest posts

Back