Very upset at people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olde shoe

Reaction score
It seems that most everywhere I go people assume I'm gay just because they never see me with a woman or anyone for that matter.

I feel like gunning people down...people can be such ****** bags.

How do you know?
Do they ask you if you're gay?
Do they make snide remarks?

It's an interesting problem but you've given so little info........................................

I said:
Olde shoe said:
...people can be such ****** bags.

Yes. Yes they can be. *hugs*

In the small town I now live in, because I live alone & not had a woman around for longer than I care to imagine,and have a cat & love my potted plants and hanging baskets,I get some strange looks from people who hail from a very small gene pool.
Know what I think? f**k em!:cool:

Jilted John said:
I said:
Olde shoe said:

In the small town I now live in, because I live alone & not had a woman around for longer than I care to imagine,and have a cat & love my potted plants and hanging baskets,I get some strange looks from people who hail from a very small gene pool.

I suspect that if you did, you'd get even more strange looks from people (either that or you'd become *really* popular...)

You're not alone in the world. Forget them, you know better than they do. They're only assuming, and you know what that does, right? Just be proud of yourself and your manhood. :D

Such is the way life is. Men can be single but if they are single for too long... meaning longer than a week they are gay. Yet when females hit the age of 30 and are not at least through one marriage they are seen as hags.

I've got no problem with people assuming I'm gay, I'm 100% secure in my sexuality. I've asked why they think that and they say it's because I'm groomed and don't wear wrinkly clothes.

alonewanderer said:
I've got no problem with people assuming I'm gay, I'm 100% secure in my sexuality. I've asked why they think that and they say it's because I'm groomed and don't wear wrinkly clothes.

I don't get many 'gay' comments but I do hear people say things about other blokes - 'people think he's gay because he hasn't had a girlfriend for a few years' - stuff like that. It makes me laugh because people seem to assume it's so easy to find a girlfriend.

It's never been easy for me. I do make alot of comments about women in general. eg she's nice looking, I like her etc, things like that. So I don't get alot of 'gay' remarks. The few I've had have made me very mad.

I used to get this a lot in highschool many years ago. In fact, I almost got in a fight because of it. I don't act like a homosexual or have feminine mannerisms, I even masturbate only to women, but because I was always alone people automatically start to wonder why. They start wanting to peg you with a label so that it's easier to understand you. He's always alone because he's...... He's never been with a woman, probably cause he's......

As I got older, I just don't care what people think.

At my last two jobs, after working with the same guys for over 2 years in two different places, I usually get asked one time "Hey man, your not gay right?" After that, they let it go (and just assume I'm odd or don't believe my answer).

The only one who knows if you are a homosexual is you. If your not, just shrug it off and move on. Life's too short to waste on the ignorant. Let them think what they want! :)

I said:
Jilted John said:
I said:
Olde shoe said:

I suspect that if you did, you'd get even more strange looks from people (either that or you'd become *really* popular...)

Emmmmm,I quite like the sound of "*really* popular"

Even after all these years hearing remarks about me being gay is aggravating. In this small town that I live, word gets around and word of me being allegedly gay has spread amongst the townsfolk which is really hurting my chances of finding women (If there even IS a chance).

Calling me gay is just like saying "Look at me! Kill me by stuffing me into a wood chipper!" (No pun intended)

If I finally snap, you'll know who'll be on the headlines when you sip your coffee in the morning.

Latest posts

Back