Virtual cakes for afternoon tea

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tulip23

Have a cake on me.
I sent them to you all but the pesky carrier pigeons ate them before delivery :D:D

f9jv47.jpg

Edward W said:
Ooooh oooh - bagsie the pirate one! (red bandanna)

Duly reserved, now just need to work out a fresh way of delivering the cake without them being eaten by the couriers :p:p

jaguarundi said:
Well I'm not keen on clowns so I'll bagsy one of the flower ones, pleeese😸

One flower cake set aside for dear Jags

beautiful loser said:
I'll take the frog, please :)

I've put aside a frog cake just for you beautiful loser :)

Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:
Well I'm not keen on clowns so I'll bagsy one of the flower ones, pleeese😸

One flower cake set aside for dear Jags

beautiful loser said:
I'll take the frog, please :)

I've put aside a frog cake just for you beautiful loser :)

Thank you Tulip. In return, I'll send back the wrapper so it may be used again...I'm all about recycling. :) :p

See Tulip, how quick Edward responded. He's truly the cookie monster!
And your cakes are so so cute!!

Out of interest, do you actually make these cakes, because they look pretty amazing. If I could have one, I'd take the other pirate. Arrrrrgh, Jim lad.

Veruca said:
Can I have one please? :D Perhaps another flower one?

Yes you can Veruca. I've set aside a flower one for you :)

beautiful loser said:
Thank you Tulip. In return, I'll send back the wrapper so it may be used again...I'm all about recyling. :) :p
:D:D Good to see you're doing your bit to save the enviroment

ladyforsaken said:
See Tulip, how quick Edward responded. He's truly the cookie monster!
And your cakes are so so cute!!

Thanks :) Yes LadyF I saw he was after my cakes but I'll make sure there's plenty for everyone

Peaches said:
oh my, they look great
Thanks Peaches

Cavey said:
Out of interest, do you actually make these cakes, because they look pretty amazing. If I could have one, I'd take the other pirate. Arrrrrgh, Jim lad.

Yes I do make all the cakes. I started to bake to combat my loneliness as it gave me something to occupy my time. I bought a sugar craft magazine and copied the pictures in it.
Thanks Cavey I'll keep a pirate especially for you:)

I Don't really care what I have .. They all look amazing, but I bet they TASTE even better! Send me what ever you have left, I'm sure I'll manage!

"Yes I do make all the cakes. I started to bake to combat my loneliness as it gave me something to occupy my time. I bought a sugar craft magazine and copied the pictures in it."

Tulip, they look amazing. You are truly a talented baker artist...is there is such a description. Well, there is now!

The cakes are awesome. But I'm uncomfortable with eating something that is staring back at me :(

Do you do sales with your awesome baked cakes? I bet they would be very popular.

Any chance of another round as its the weekend? I mean, one seems so skimpy, two or three is a much better number, doesn't everyone agree?

jaguarundi said:
Any chance of another round as its the weekend? I mean, one seems so skimpy, two or three is a much better number, doesn't everyone agree?

Yes, I agree, Jag!

Anahita said:
I Don't really care what I have .. They all look amazing, but I bet they TASTE even better! Send me what ever you have left, I'm sure I'll manage!

Thanks Anahita for your kind comments.There are a couple of flowers one left so will be despatched shortly

beautiful loser said:
Tulip, they look amazing. You are truly a talented baker artist...is there is such a description. Well, there is now!

Thanks Beautiful Loser :):)

Surcruxum said:
The cakes are awesome. But I'm uncomfortable with eating something that is staring back at me :(

Thanks Surcruxum :):) I'll keep a flower one especially for you, no faces on those :p

ladyforsaken said:
Do you do sales with your awesome baked cakes? I bet they would be very popular.

Ladyf I haven't sold any of those cakes as I've just started doing such detailed ones.
I do take cakes into work to sell when we have a charity bake sale.

jaguarundi said:

Sorry Jags :(
As the weather's been so beautiful in Scotland there's been no baking done this weekrnd. It's to be pouring with rain during the week so watch this space for the next batch of cakes. You can have first choice :):)

TheSkaFish said:
Tulip, those cakes look nothing short of wonderful. Just seeing them made me smile. I can only imagine the taste! I'll take the frog prince, please :)

Thanks Skafish :):) I've set aside a frog prince especially for you.

Latest posts

Back