Waiting for you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HereToHearYou

Reaction score
Are you heartbroken? Lonely?

Have you ever lost or been hurt by someone that you loved deeply? Is there someone you’re aching for?

Did they leave you, pass away, disappear, do something horrible to you, change from what you thought they were?

It can be anything about anyone, a lover, family member, friend. Even if you had a pet or a material possession that was deeply meaningful to you for any specific reason, just explain to us why it was important.

If you’ve suffered any loss at all, especially if the profound effects are still felt by you today, please send us your story, we’d love to hear it.

If we take a special interest in you, you’ll be contacted for further details, and you may have the opportunity to be featured in one of our programs.

You can tell us about what happened in any way you like, be real, be honest. Be yourself.

Even if you just need someplace to vent and know that someone is actually listening, we’re here for that too.

Just send your emails to *email address removed*
We'd much rather you send an actual email instead of posting a reply to this topic.

Please include your first name, your age, and your city in the subject line. You can use a false name if that makes you feel more comfortable. There’s no need to worry about disclosure, anything you say to us will not be used for any purposes other than what we will discuss with you beforehand.

Looking forward to your message,
HereToHearYou

P.S. Feel free to pass this information along to anyone you think may be interested in talking to us.

You smell suspiciously like SPAAAAAAM, HereToHearYou.

Who is "us?" Are you an organization? Hmmmmmmmm?

I understand the reasons of this thread but phishing for members on the board is sort of an act of trolling. Non-representation shouldn't be allowed which permissions should go soley through the owner/moderators of this site.

Sorry.. thats just my opinion and the moderator in me (from another site) is expressing.

Yes, I do sincerely apologize for this feeling very impersonal and spam-like... it really isn't meant to be that way.
Myself and a few others are working on finding new subjects for our interview program.
It may look like a rather intrusive solicitation... but we don't know how else to reach people.
The same request has been posted on craigslist, but forums like this seem much more apropos.
Do any of you have any advice for how we can find the sort of people we're looking for?
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This forum is not some advertising medium for your own purposes, and its members are not foolish enough to hand over their personal details to a complete stranger.

Since by your own admission your sole intention was to solicit email responses from our members, meet the spam ban.

Latest posts

Back