Want a Real Friendship?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmc

Reaction score
If there are any middle-aged females, or males, who would like a true friend to share thoughts and help each other with the pain of being all alone.....I am here. Thanks!

jmc said:
If there are any middle-aged females, or males, who would like a true friend to share thoughts and help each other with the pain of being all alone.....I am here. Thanks!

I'm game. I'm a 34 year old male and would be up for chatting and working through problems.

AlbertaGuy said:
jmc said:

I'm game. I'm a 34 year old male and would be up for chatting and working through problems.

Hello AlbertaGuy....so nice to meet you! I hope your day is going nicely, and I would love to have you as my friend.

Yukhi said:
Hi jmc I'm not middle aged but I can assure you I am mature :)

Hi Yukhi,
I am so glad to meet you! I hope you are happy today, and I would love to have you as my friend!

Asterli said:
Will 27 do?

Hi Asterli,
Of course 27 will do! I would love to have you as my friend! I hope you are having a nice day, and are happy today. It's such a nice feeling to have people who care and need friendship as well!!

jmc said:
AlbertaGuy said:
jmc said:

Hello AlbertaGuy....so nice to meet you! I hope your day is going nicely, and I would love to have you as my friend.

Yukhi said:

Hi Yukhi,
I am so glad to meet you! I hope you are happy today, and I would love to have you as my friend!

Asterli said:
Will 27 do?

Hi Asterli,
Of course 27 will do! I would love to have you as my friend! I hope you are having a nice day, and are happy today. It's such a nice feeling to have people who care and need friendship as well!!

So jmc, hwat are your hobbies and interests? What brought you to these boards?

AlbertaGuy said:
jmc said:
AlbertaGuy said:
jmc said:

Yukhi said:

Hi Yukhi,

Asterli said:
Will 27 do?

Hi Asterli,

So jmc, hwat are your hobbies and interests? What brought you to these boards?

Hi Asterli,
Plain lonliness brought me to these boards. I have two teenagers, but they are going about their own lives now. I'm working on my Bachelors Degree online, yet the nights and the weekends are long. I never go out, as I am a home-body. I like to cook, and rent movies. So, what are your interests? and I hope this site will help all of us.

Hi Asterli,
Plain lonliness brought me to these boards. I have two teenagers, but they are going about their own lives now. I'm working on my Bachelors Degree online, yet the nights and the weekends are long. I never go out, as I am a home-body. I like to cook, and rent movies. So, what are your interests? and I hope this site will help all of us.

Actually, it was me, AlbertaGuy that posted that question. I am also a homebody, except my weekday workouts, and going to work, and an occasional night out with friends. I watch a lot of movies and some TV. I also play video games, though not much these days.

AlbertaGuy said:
Hi Asterli,

Actually, it was me, AlbertaGuy that posted that question. I am also a homebody, except my weekday workouts, and going to work, and an occasional night out with friends. I watch a lot of movies and some TV. I also play video games, though not much these days.

Oh, I'm so sorry Albertaguy. These boards get kind of confusing when all sorts of replys come through. I'm glad you still responded to me! Do you like what you do for a living? Well, I hope your day goes well!

[quote
Oh, I'm so sorry Albertaguy. These boards get kind of confusing when all sorts of replys come through. I'm glad you still responded to me! Do you like what you do for a living? Well, I hope your day goes well!
[/quote]

Yes, I work for a large company that manufactures homes. I like my job most days and the people I work with are great. It is hard to relate to some of them because they are all married with children.

AlbertaGuy said:
[quote

Yes, I work for a large company that manufactures homes. I like my job most days and the people I work with are great. It is hard to relate to some of them because they are all married with children.
[/quote]

Trust me....I can relate totally. Everyone I know is married and I feel invisible among their conversations. I just can't help but feel I missed my train, and sometimes it feels like life has just passed me by without kindness. But, that's life, right? Life does not come with promises or an instruction booklet, so the best I can do is have hope!!

Latest posts

Back