Wanting to be loved.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:(I am on here because I am hurting so bad. In November 2012 after a nine year off and on marriage my husband walked out(I was six months pregnant). He decided he wanted his freedom. I have been alone in every way sense than. The thing is he not only left me but six children. I am doing it all alone because he refuses to help. Before I met him I was considered beautiful, and now I no longer am. I have a good heart, and I am a good women. But no one wants a mother of six. The children are all they see, they don't see the woman. Am I supposed to spend the rest of my life alone and never be touched or held again. I cry myself to sleep each night. Are there no men out there that could see me and the love I could give him. I'm sorry I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for what you are going through :(

Welcome, Phoenixdakota. I know how you feel with the leaving husband part, but I only have 2 kids (and I wasn't pregnant when he left). There are guys out there that won't be discouraged by kids, but they are hard to find. Don't give up hope.

Hey phoenixdakota, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. :( *hugs*

I don't have any good advice to give you and I'm not sure if anything anyone says could really make you feel any better.. but please hang in there and keep strong. Don't give up and just keep going ahead and try to see what your options are or where you can seek help with your children. I hope you'll find the help you need. Of course you can also talk about your problems here, and hopefully find some peace conversing about them with the forum members here. Good luck.

Hi and welcome. That is unfair that you have been left to look after 6 children on your own, I only have one and I end up worn out after a full day with her!!

I hope we can help.

2eauh3o.jpg

Sorry to hear what you're going through. I hope you find this site helps. There are lots of friendly members that will be able to offer help and support I'm sure.

Sorry to hear about your pathetic husband, nobody deserves that.

Welcome to the site.

Wow that's really messed up. Hope you find a good guy soon.

That's appalling/absolutely disgusting for him to just leave you like that. He should be taking responsibility for the lives that he has created. I hope that things work out for you in the end and that you find what you're looking for.

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back