War and other problems

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yugoslavia was a unified and peaceful country based on coherent, collective, humanistic and scientific principles. Guess who plotted to destroy it and put all the ethnicities at each other's throat? Tip: it wasn't Islamic Fundamentalism, nor "Russian imperialism" and neither "Asian" communism.
Same as Czechoslovakia it was an artificial state otherwise it would have endured like Romania ... the Universal State should be based not on ethnically or religious principles which must be made secondary attributes by a worldwide smart system of education but on the consciousness of belonging to the same species (humanism) and being ruled by a global meritocracy in science and philosophy

By the way, can Palestine justify the actions of Hamas?
I think Palestine lose the public relations war on this one. Despite all their celebrations.

I think their actions are justified, perhaps not on moral grounds, but certainly on political grounds.

I also think that they only lose the public relations war (in specific places and among specific people, which is inevitable, anyway) because of the strength of pro-Israel narratives, not due to any fault of their own. Overall, the public is clearly divided. There is a clear pro-Palestine side and another, equally evident pro-Israel side.

Same as Czechoslovakia it was an artificial state otherwise it would have endured like Romania ... the Universal State should be based not on ethnically or religious principles which must be made secondary attributes by a worldwide smart system of education but on the consciousness of belonging to the same species (humanism) and being ruled by a global meritocracy in science and philosophy

Yugoslavia was just as much an artificial state as your supposed global state would be.

I think their actions are justified, perhaps not on moral grounds, but certainly on political grounds.

I also think that they only lose the public relations war (in specific places and among specific people, which is inevitable, anyway) because of the strength of pro-Israel narratives, not due to any fault of their own. Overall, the public is clearly divided. There is a clear pro-Palestine side and another, equally evident pro-Israel side.
Here in Australia, vast majority condemn Palestine and empathise with Israel.

Yugoslavia was just as much an artificial state as your supposed global state would be.
the global state is created by powerful, universal agents like science and technology and international sex ... not by obsolete and subjective like religion, nation or even language

Here in Australia, vast majority condemn Palestine and empathise with Israel.
Nice to know Australians don't condone kidnapping, raping, murdering and desecrating dead bodies of civilian women and girls.

If armed, adult Muslims and Jews want to kill each other, cool, I don't give a honeysuckle about them, but they always take it too far, and people ignore it, because "free Palestine."

Now you lost me. How international sex is supposed to create a state is a mistery to me. I can only imagine it would be like a giant whore house.

Who said anything about hell of Earth, @Unsigned? Seems like your idea of paradise.
I think international sex it's the bricks of the future house of humankind ... if you want to see the prototype Man of the Future look at Bill Gates ... money are surpassed in hierarchy by knowledge (because technology will assure an universal minimum income), his daughter married an Egyptian Muslim, he foresaw the pandemics and has a plan for the next one, he is totally scientific in thinking and the happiest public figure

Now you lost me. How international sex is supposed to create a state is a mistery to me. I can only imagine it would be like a giant whore house.

Who said anything about hell of Earth, @Unsigned? Seems like your idea of paradise.
Yeah I have no idea what "international sex" means either.
Almost sounds like the UN/Global Govt would assign men and women to pair off and be couples?
I would not like my chances there...I'll stick to the expensive whorehouses...

Yeah I have no idea what "international sex" means either.
Almost sounds like the UN/Global Govt would assign men and women to pair off and be couples?
I would not like my chances there...I'll stick to the expensive whorehouses...
when you'll meet the girl at noon on the internet and that night you'll be in her bed in Paris you'll understand

Nice to know Australians don't condone kidnapping, raping, murdering and desecrating dead bodies of civilian women and girls.

If armed, adult Muslims and Jews want to kill each other, cool, I don't give a honeysuckle about them, but they always take it too far, and people ignore it, because "free Palestine."
There was a Palestine Aussie Doctor just interviewed here on tv. When challenged about the atrocities committed by Hamas, he focussed on the suffering of his own people.
That's what war does. It makes you indifferent to enemy sufferings and only focussed on your own team's pain. That's what hate does. It poisons your mind with revenge and past hurts, blind to what is actually happening to the other side.

Generally talking, I don't think dying of ilness/traum/anything else is any better then of bullet. I think that a suicidal behavior is more inner thing.

I don't understand what is a reason of the wars except people's greedy and dumbiness, it's 21st century, but people act like they are prehistoric. "I have this big stone and I'm going to throw it in your head because I can and you have this nice food, I want myself"

I vote for AI-ruled world or aliens or genome engineering, otherwise we will destroy everything, it seems to me, that human's technology goes faster then human's brain, it's already almost like a monkey with a grenade and going to be worse.

There was a Palestine Aussie Doctor just interviewed here on tv. When challenged about the atrocities committed by Hamas, he focussed on the suffering of his own people.
That's what war does. It makes you indifferent to enemy sufferings and only focussed on your own team's pain. That's what hate does. It poisons your mind with revenge and past hurts, blind to what is actually happening to the other side.

IMO, mostly that's what propaganda does to make war. They used it since the WWI a lot(I guess it's a very old thing, but we don't have the posters to check), other side are not really humans, they make our side suffer, etc.

better to make sex not war inter nations uh? ... it really works since the American nation was made like that

Yugoslavia was a unified and peaceful country based on coherent, collective, humanistic and scientific principles. Guess who plotted to destroy it and put all the ethnicities at each other's throat? Tip: it wasn't Islamic Fundamentalism, nor "Russian imperialism" and neither "Asian" communism.
I'm not so sure it was exactly like this. If you(not exactly you of course) are collective and humanistic and united, it's not so easy to make you kill each other.

I'd like the idea, that there is only "we" in this Universe, not "we" and "they". Because "we" and "they" help people do bad things.
better to make sex not war inter nations uh? ... it really works since the American nation was made like that
Bonobo monkeys are like that

I think, even much better make love :rolleyes:

"All who are not lunatics are agreed about certain things. That it is better to be alive than dead, better to be adequately fed than starved, better to be free than a slave. Many people desire those things only for themselves and their friends; they are quite content that their enemies should suffer. These people can only be refuted by science: Humankind has become so much one family that we cannot ensure our own prosperity except by ensuring that of everyone else. If you wish to be happy yourself, you must resign yourself to seeing others also happy." (Bill Gates :giggle: )

Latest posts

Back