Was Obama born in the USA

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skorian said:
Bush's administration has been a disgrace. To stand up for him is to stand up for the torture of innocents.

I wouldn't exactly call the terrorists that he has captured innocent, or the rest of that Al-Qaeda scum. Obama is just gonna let the terrorists get away with murder, literally, because he's gonna be too honeysuckle scared to tackle it with the strength and bravery like George Bush did.

stella said:
Skorian said:
Bush's administration has been a disgrace. To stand up for him is to stand up for the torture of innocents.

I wouldn't exactly call the terrorists that he has captured innocent, or the rest of that Al-Qaeda scum. Obama is just gonna let the terrorists get away with murder, literally, because he's gonna be too honeysuckle scared to tackle it with the strength and bravery like George Bush did.

I can only assume that by calling them terrorists your saying that all Muslims = terrorists. Do you wish to confess that you believe that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim?

Which I want to say I personally think is complete rubbish.

stella said:
Skorian said:

AMEN.
Iraq and Afghanistan is a better place now.
When Obama get's the US troops out it's going to reverse.
More torture and death and it will be Obama's fault,
but he is a nice guy don't you think.

Skorian said:
I can only assume that by calling them terrorists your saying that all Muslims = terrorists. Do you wish to confess that you believe that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim?
Did i say that? No i didn't, i said Al-Qaeda. Stop presuming bollocks.

Skorian said:
stella said:
Skorian said:

Which I want to say I personally don’t think is true at all.

I can answer that, she did'nt say it. YOU F**CKING DID MATE.
Islamaphobe anyone, Skorian have you got something to confess ???

Id like to add the bollocks bit off stella's reply INSERT HERE>

to be against the war in Iraq means that you were pro Saddam Hussein, pro a despot dictator that tortured and killed his own people. Personally i'm glad he has gone and its all thanks to Bush and Blair :)

stella said:
to be against the war in Iraq means that you were pro Saddam Hussein, pro a despot dictator that tortured and killed his own people. Personally i'm glad he has gone and its all thanks to Bush and Blair :)

I'm 50/50 on this. Yes, it's good that Saddam's gone, and at first, yes, it was acceptable to go in, but we didn't need to stay so long there. Bush has put us in that position, where (excuse my language) but we're messed either way; damned if we stay, and damned if we leave. Bush didn't do much of anything spectacular, and while he seems like a cool guy to hang around and tell jokes with, as far as being the President of the United States of America, he has a very poor reputation and history. I can't speak for Tony Blair, as I didn't really pay attention to the politics going on overseas (yes, I'm a typical American v_v;; xD ).

(To reply to pretty much everything else in general):

I won't say that Bush is the worst person ever, and I'm sure it has to be really hard being president, and even harder still when a crisis like that happens, however his approach really wasn't working overall. He's still in office, and look at how our economy is. Obama hasn't even been inducted yet, so none of this is his fault specifically. I love how so many people are harping on him though when he has yet to make one official decision as president though. I find humanity amusing at times.

stella said:

Um. Thanks to Bush and Blair Al-Qaeda is more powerful now then they were 8 years ago. Which still isn't much of a threat without a WMD, but still.

Thousands of innocents have been wrongly imprisoned and tortured on false information.

If you take the time you can find confessions by those who performed interrogations to the fact that most of the people they interrogated had nothing to do with any terror.

McCain who thinks a great deal like Bush actually had to be snuck into one of the debates because so many war vets were protesting outside it that that was the only way to get him in.

Al-Qaeda on many occasions would go into areas, cause disturbances, and flee. The people there would blame each other and attack one another. We would go in declaring them terrorists and enemy combatants. Then kill people who were just reacting to a situation that we started to begin with by destabilizing their country. People who wanted nothing more then to protect themselves and their families.

In situations like the one we have started neighbors have a tenancy to inform on one another when they don't like each other.

I have sat and watched small children be interviewed and because we killed one of their loved ones, they confess how they want to kill Americans when they grow up. Small children.

We have literally destroyed whole towns. We have spent a fortune rebuilding those same buildings. It's not unlike digging a hole and filling it back in again. Lucrative for the companies doing the building. A huge money hole for everyone else. And we wonder why our economy is in trouble with leadership that thinks like this?

You can tell yourself whatever you want to, to help you sleep at night, but the truth is Bush has been more dangerous to us then any enemy we could have. I personally think the man should be dubbed the Nero of America.

Van Hooligan said:
...and if i'm honest the english FA cup... @_@

you missed something estreen :p

Estreen said:
stella said:

I won't say that Bush is the worst person ever, and I'm sure it has to be really hard being president, and even harder still when a crisis like that happens, however his approach really wasn't working overall. He's still in office, and look at how our economy is. Obama hasn't even been inducted yet, so none of this is his fault specifically. I love how so many people are harping on him though when he has yet to make one official decision as president though. I find humanity amusing at times.

i need to know whoyou thinks going to win the FA cup :p

p.s why not judge obama in a years time, when he's done either the greatest 1 year of pressidency(word?) ever or he's completly f***ed your country up.

Van Hooligan said:
Van Hooligan said:
...and if i'm honest the english FA cup... @_@

you missed something estreen :p

Estreen said:
stella said:

i need to know whoyou thinks going to win the FA cup :p

p.s why not judge obama in a years time, when he's done either the greatest 1 year of pressidency(word?) ever or he's completly f***ed your country up.

Many pardons Van. :p

I have no idea what the FA cup is, except that it has to do with soccer/football. =3

However, since my boyfriend's favorite team is Chelsea, I guess I'd be rooting for them, as I pretty much support him. :p Although that's just who I'd like to win, not who I *think* would win, although from what he's told me, Chelsea has done pretty darn good this year.

Anyway, I'm really not the best one to discuss this with. ^^;

....chelsea....estreen i'm not ever having your babies now T_T i am ashamed lol

and actually no they doing poo.
lost 3-0 to man utd and there 3rd, i won't be surprised if villa overtakes them XD

p.s begging you...don't follow chelsea...their glory hunting fans T_T

p.p.s notice that we have stoped the arguement for more then 60 seconds, told you football had its uses. :p

Lol. I'm going on info from last summer. ^^; I haven't talked to him about football since his visit in August =3

And yes, it seems to have died down for now. =P

Skorian said:
stella said:

Um. Thanks to Bush and Blair Al-Qaeda is more powerful now then they were 8 years ago. Which still isn't much of a threat without a WMD, but still.

Thousands of innocents have been wrongly imprisoned and tortured on false information.

If you take the time you can find confessions by those who performed interrogations to the fact that most of the people they interrogated had nothing to do with any terror.

McCain who thinks a great deal like Bush actually had to be snuck into one of the debates because so many war vets were protesting outside it that that was the only way to get him in.

Al-Qaeda on many occasions would go into areas, cause disturbances, and flee. The people there would blame each other and attack one another. We would go in declaring them terrorists and enemy combatants. Then kill people who were just reacting to a situation that we started to begin with by destabilizing their country. People who wanted nothing more then to protect themselves and their families.

In situations like the one we have started neighbors have a tenancy to inform on one another when they don't like each other.

I have sat and watched small children be interviewed and because we killed one of their loved ones, they confess how they want to kill Americans when they grow up. Small children.

We have literally destroyed whole towns. We have spent a fortune rebuilding those same buildings. It's not unlike digging a hole and filling it back in again. Lucrative for the companies doing the building. A huge money hole for everyone else. And we wonder why our economy is in trouble with leadership that thinks like this?

You can tell yourself whatever you want to, to help you sleep at night, but the truth is Bush has been more dangerous to us then any enemy we could have. I personally think the man should be dubbed the Nero of America.

Don't you mean the hero.

If little kid's want to kill americans shame on them,
That's the same as saying a black man killed my mother,
now i want to kill black people.

Im sure the nice people being forced to live by evil law's are happy now.
Like the people thanking america for their freedom.
The women they don't have to cover up as much.
They can listen to normal music now, before it was just acapella's of a certain theme.
No f**cking instument's aloud.
They don't have to worry about decapitation's, for breaking little rule's.
The list goes on and on..........................
I seen lot's of new's footage with kid's happilly playing with US soildier's, praising them in fact. Why don't you think of them.

What about them knocking saddams statue down, they looked happy
enough to me. Even at his execution they were pleased.

Everyone just look's at the bad point's, look at the good.

GOD BLESS GOERGE BUSH and TONY BLAIR

punisher said:
Skorian said:
stella said:

Don't you mean the hero.
I take it you don't know who Nero is?

No, it is more like if Russians broke into our country and killed your mother then you decided when you grew up you were going to get revenge on everything Russian.

Laws that don't protect them. Laws have nothing to do with anything.

The majority are secretly hating us and being nice to our face so they don't get thrown in prison for voiceing how they feel. Considering that we have killed loved ones who didn't do anything. Even the ones who deserved it have loved ones and didn't want them to be killed.

Many of those women wanted to cover up. Sure some don't, but not everyone was being repressed. Though this really has nothing to do with anything really. It's not about what I want or don't want. It's about what they want.

They can listen to normal music now, before it was just acapella's of a certain theme.

And you think they all hated it? It's "their" culture, they can do what they want with "their" culture. Not everyone wants to be us. I am not saying I like their culture or dislike it. It's simply not my place to tell them what to do.

No, instead they have to worry about being killed by their neighbors or shot down by us for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I seen lot's of new's footage with kid's happilly playing with US soildier's, praising them in fact. Why don't you think of them.

Because that footage is bias and only shows the side that certian people want shown. The majority is nothing like that. Are you really so gullible? Our troops have also beaten groups of angry children. Kindergarden age who were throwing rocks at them.

Again, who is happy and who isn't? Not everyone hated him. There is great danger in only seeing one side of anything. Bush has done a great job of hiding reality from people like yourself. Now many people hate us as much as they hated Saddam. I mean in a country that had I believe 16 million. At least half a million are dead. 2 million are homeless. 2 million have fled the country (mostly the most educated). The loss of their brightest and best will plague them for generations.

You miss the greater picture. Bush is no better then Saddam. We have made a mockery of democracy and when we do finally leave, because we tryed to force them into it they are likely to not want it. If we had actually helped them to form a democracy on their own terms there might have been a chance. They weren't against a democracy. But who ever heard of being forced to create a democracy at the point of a gun? Iran had a democracy until we assasinated the guy.

The man that broke down barriers between the police and military forces. Barriers that were put there for our protection. The man that broke down barriers between intelligence agencies. Barriers that were there for our own protection. A man who was part of an administration that has legalized torture. Allowed the construction of torture faculties. Put loopholes in our rights to allow the suspension of peoples rights.

There are actually stories of Jewish people who survived WWII who have fled the US in recent years because of how many similarities there are between what has been going on here and what happened in Germany before WWII. You need to open your eyes and wake up. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!

Clearly delusional. Debate here is pointless.

Liapos said:

Clearly delusional. Debate here is pointless.
I know, but at some point it "HAS" to get through somehow. I tend to be stuborn like a mule.

It's pretty hard though when they avoid the points one is trying to make. I really don't understand how some people can literally live "in" denial. Must be a warm cozy place.

Skorian said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:
stella said:

We have literally destroyed whole towns. We have spent a fortune rebuilding those same buildings. It's not unlike digging a hole and filling it back in again. Lucrative for the companies doing the building. A huge money hole for everyone else. And we wonder why our economy is in trouble with leadership that thinks like this

Don't you mean the hero.
I take it you don't know who Nero is?

If i thought you made a spelling mistake i would'nt mention it,
im not a baby
................................................................................................................

No, it is more like if Russians broke into our country and killed your mother then you decided when you grew up you were going to get revenge on everything Russian.

If that happened i would'nt want revenge on all russians.
If i did i would be EVIL so they must be too
...............................................................................................................................................

Laws that don't protect them. Laws have nothing to do with anything.

Exactly, Taliban laws don't protect them.
You say laws have nothing to do with anything ? What planet are you on dude.
...............................................................................................................................

The majority are secretly hating us and being nice to our face so they don't get thrown in prison for voiceing how they feel. Considering that we have killed loved ones who didn't do anything. Even the ones who deserved it have loved ones and didn't want them to be killed.

You can't read mind's so that's bollock's.
............................................................................................

Many of those women wanted to cover up. Sure some don't, but not everyone was being repressed. Though this really has nothing to do with anything really. It's not about what I want or don't want. It's about what they want.

The taliban made women cover up, no choice's.
They were all being repressed, only you will say different.
Whats wrong with you man.
................................................................................................................................................

And you think they all hated it? It's "their" culture, they can do what they want with "their" culture. Not everyone wants to be us. I am not saying I like their culture or dislike it. It's simply not my place to tell them what to do.

I watched a documentry about the taliban. A man was crying because the taliban took his instruments.
Its not their culture your just saying anything now. It's taliban law you fool.
...............................................................................................................................................

No, instead they have to worry about being killed by their neighbors or shot down by us for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Accident's happen and people die, decapitation is in purpose. US troops don't do it, the taliban do.
.......................................................................................................................................

Because that footage is bias and only shows the side that certian people want shown. The majority is nothing like that. Are you really so gullible? Our troops have also beaten groups of angry children. Kindergarden age who were throwing rocks at them.

I seen both side's so both happen.
What would happen if troops threw rock's at them, they would do the same back. The kid's are little violent idiots.
................................................................................................................................................

Again, who is happy and who isn't? Not everyone hated him. There is great danger in only seeing one side of anything. Bush has done a great job of hiding reality from people like yourself. Now many people hate us as much as they hated Saddam. I mean in a country that had I believe 16 million. At least half a million are dead. 2 million are homeless. 2 million have fled the country (mostly the most educated). The loss of their brightest and best will plague them for generations.

If im seeing one side your seeing the other, so what's your point.
How many people have been saved ? I can 10 million have.

You miss the greater picture. Bush is no better then Saddam. We have made a mockery of democracy and when we do finally leave, because we tryed to force them into it they are likely to not want it. If we had actually helped them to form a democracy on their own terms there might have been a chance. They weren't against a democracy. But who ever heard of being forced to create a democracy at the point of a gun? Iran had a democracy until we assasinated the guy.

I have never heard of Iran/Bush related new's.
Speaking of Iran
The iranian president did an alternative christmas speech on tv.
He preached hate towards the west and the jew's. What a shitty president and place.
...........................................................................................................................................

The man that broke down barriers between the police and military forces. Barriers that were put there for our protection. The man that broke down barriers between intelligence agencies. Barriers that were there for our own protection. A man who was part of an administration that has legalized torture. Allowed the construction of torture faculties. Put loopholes in our rights to allow the suspension of peoples rights..

I don't know anything about the breaking of barriers.
I agree with you if your on about Guantanimo bay (don't know how to spell it) But then i think maybe it's good.
........................................................................................................................................

There are actually stories of Jewish people who survived WWII who have fled the US in recent years because of how many similarities there are between what has been going on here and what happened in Germany before WWII. You need to open your eyes and wake up. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!

That's the first time i heard of that, and i am awake because i noticed you chat bollocks.

Taliban law's are from a certain book, everyone know's that but you.
The Taliban enforce it on all the people, like it or not.
You speak like you read peoples mind's. Go there when the troop's leave and have a look. Also people from Iraq and Afghanistan flee their country to come to the UK an US. I spoke to a few in a take-away, they were very happy with the west. Do you want the number to ask them yourself ?
order me a pizza at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back