Was Obama born in the USA

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher

Reaction score
www.sitfu.com
Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Mainstream Media

Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth'This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months'

Philip J. Berg

The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya.

The issue of Obama's birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii.

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

"This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months," Berg told Savage. "I'll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States."

He said the telephone call was from Obama's paternal grandmother affirming she "was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961."

Berg said he's pursuing the issue because of "the most important document in the United States," the U.S. Constitution.

"Nothing is more important than enforcing the Constitution," he said. "The Constitution's provisions are very small for qualifying for president. One, be over 35, and he is. Two, be in the country 14 years, and he has been. Three, be a natural-born citizen. He is not."

Obama campaign officials acknowledged the dispute by posting the image purporting to be a copy of his certification of live birth earlier this year. But they've declined to return WND requests for comment on the issues.

WND reported earlier this week Berg's claim that Obama has legally "admitted" the accusations included in his lawsuit, including that he was born in Mombosa, Kenya, by not responding to the allegations.

Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States.

His lawsuit is demanding that the courts verify Obama's original birth certificate.
Berg has cited Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Since Obama filed only motions to dismiss the case and did not actually answer the claims, according to Rule 36, Obama has legally admitted he is not a natural-born citizen., asserted Berg, who has taken his information public through his website.

Berg addressed the existence of a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser newspaper, featured on the Atlasshrugs2000 website, that suggests Obama was born in the city Aug. 4, 1961.

But Berg explained to Savage he believes Obama's mother was near the end of her pregnancy and unable to travel by plane, so Obama was born in Kenya. The family then traveled to Hawaii and registered the birth and submitted the newspaper announcement.

Besides Berg's lawsuit, several other court challenges also have been filed, including one in Washington state where petitioners are seeking to have the Washington secretary of state "verify Obama's eligibility" to serve prior to the election.

The claim states, "The 'certificate' that Mr. Obama has posted on his official Website is a 'Certification of Live Birth,' and not a 'Birth Certificate' from Hawaii. There is no indication on even this certificate as to specifically where the birth took place."

Berg also told Savage there is no information available on which hospital Obama's mother used in Hawaii.

The Washington state case also alleges, "Wayne Madsen, Journalist with Online Journal as a contributing writer and published an article on June 9, 2008, stating that a research team went to Mombassa, Kenya, and located a Certificate Registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at a Kenya Maternity Hospital, to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a U.S. citizen.
When Jerome Corsi, senior WND investigator reporter, recently traveled to Kenya to investigate several questions about the candidate, he was told the records were sealed and would not be made available.

Though it hasn't given Berg the evidence he seeks, the Obama campaign has publicly answered allegations that the candidate was born in Kenya and faked his Hawaii birth certificate.

"Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn't have a birth certificate aren't actually about that piece of paper," says the "Fight the Smears" section of Obama's website, "they're about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.

"The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America," the campaign website states. It also includes images of the Hawaii certificate bearing the name Barack Hussein Obama II.

The Washington claim states, "If in fact Obama was born in Kenya, the laws on the books in the United States at the time of his birth stated if a child is born abroad and one parent was a U.S. Citizen, which would have been his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother would have had to live ten (10) years in the United States, five (5) of which were after the age of fourteen (14). At the time of Obama's birth, his mother was only eighteen (18) and therefore did not meet the residency requirements under the law to give her son (Obama) U.S. Citizenship much less the status of 'natural born.'"

Berg said he believed it also was a complication that Obama's mother divorced his father, married and moved to Indonesia for several years and Obama attended school there at a time when, Berg said, only Indonesia citizens were allowed in schools. Records that are available from Indonesia revealed Obama was registered in school as Barry Soetoro, and his religion was listed as Islam.

When Obama later returned to Hawaii, within the United States, there should have been a government document affirming his citizenship, but that also cannot be found. If that was not processed properly, Berg said, Obama would be in a situation even worse than not being a natural-born citizen.

"If he didn't go through immigration, he now is illegal and has been an illegal alien. He couldn't even hold the position of senator for Illinois," Berg said.

Further, Berg said he suspected Obama's college records may indicate he received aid as a foreigner, and that's why those records have been withheld by the campaign.
"I really think it's because it probably indicates he's from Kenya, or Indonesia, or received foreign aid," Berg said.

"I feel very confident saying these things," Berg told Savage.
www.sitfu.com
Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Mainstream Media

Van Hooligan said:
are you sure? his mother lives in a small kenian town, and she even says she gave birth to him their.

Thats what i heard...hey hate the message, not the message bringer.

I don't live in kenya so i did'nt see It :p
But im pretty sure it happened like that, and thanks Van.

Uh http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

It would be pretty hard to get away with this stuff Punisher. The certificate has been provided to people to verify. This link proves almost all these claims are completely unwarranted.

Something tells me though that your not at all interested in what anyone says other then those who are just as full of fear and suspicion as yourself. Those who agree with you. You need to challenge your fears and stop letting them control you.

Obama is just as corrupt as the others, he's just in it for the money.

If America wants him to be president, they will say anything to hide it. Factcheck for example.

www.israelinsider.com

Document forensics expert: Obama "birth certificate" a "horrible forgery" By Israel Insider staff July 20, 2008
The purported Certification of Live Birth published by the Daily Kos left wing blog and claimed as genuine by the Obama campaign features a security border that differs dramatically from security borders on COLB documents before and after the one supposedly printed out for Obama in 2007. Barack Obama may be on a world tour surrounded by a fawning media, but Sunday an expert in electronic document forensics released a detailed report on the purported birth certificate -- actually a "Certification of Live Birth" or COLB -- claimed as genuine by his campaign. The expert concludes with 100% certainty that it is a crudely forged fake: "a horribly forgery," according to the analysis published on the popular right-wing Atlas Shrugs blog.

The purported birth certificate was published by the left wing Daily Kos blog on June 12 in response to unconfirmed reports that Obama was not in fact born in the United States (Canada and Kenya were suggested as the possible locations of his actual birth). Since he would in that case not be a natural born US citizen (his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him automatically), he would not be eligible to be president. Israel Insider has followed the story in five previous articles and uncovered evidence, most recently, of admitted forgery among Daily Kos bloggers, tolerance of electronic forgeries on the blog site, as well as efforts by a blog administrator to conceal the admission of forgery.

The latest examinaton of the purported documents is by far the most detailed and technically sophisticated to date.

Atlas Shrugs publisher Pamela Geller reports that the expert analyst, who goes by the screen name "Techdude", is "an active member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, American College of Forensic Examiners, The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, International Information Systems Forensics Association -- the list goes on. He also a board certified as a forensic computer examiner, a certificated legal investigator, and a licensed private investigator. He has been performing computer-based forensic investigations since 1993 (although back then it did not even have a formal name yet) and he has performed countless investigations since then."
The pseudonym was apparently inadequate to prevent Techdude's identity from being exposed. He reports that last week one or more persons "decided to track me down and vandalize my car and hang a dead mutilated rabbit from my front door in a lame attempt to intimidate me from proceeding with releasing any details of my analysis. They did succeed in delaying the report by a few days but instead of deterring me they just really pissed me off. To their credit, if I had not taken a few days off from the analysis I would have missed the most damning piece of evidence -- the remnants of the previous security border."

Techdude's detailed report, which runs more than 3000 words and 20 pages with extensive magnified illustrations and comparisons, reaches the following conclusion about the documented that was first published on the Daily Kos extreme left-wing blog and subsequently publicly endorsed by the Obama campaign, both in statements by official spokesmen, and featured on its "Fight the Smears" website. Here are some of conclusions:

"The (Daily) KOS image security border pattern does not match any known specimen from any known year. It does not match the pre-2006 nor does it match the post-2006 certificate patterns. The placement of the text in all of the pre-2006 and post-2006 certificates are almost identical pixel location matches while the image?s text placement does not match any known specimen from any known year. The shape and kerning of the fonts used in the 2006 through 2008 certificates are identical while the shape and kerning of the fonts used in the image does not match any known specimen. The KOS image shows clear signs of tampering such as the mismatch in RGB and error levels, visible indications of the previous location of the erased security border, easily detectable patterns of repeating flaws around the new security border, EXIF data that says the image was last saved with Photoshop CS3 for Macintosh, and finally a technician from Hawaii who confirms it just looks wrong."

The evidence, he says, allows for two possible scenarios by which the document was fabricated:

"There are two obvious scenarios used to create the image that can be ascertained from evidence. Either a real COLB was scanned into Photoshop and digitally edited or a real COLB was first scanned to obtain the graphic layout then blanked by soaking the document in solvent to remove the toner. After rescanning the blank page to a separate image the graphics from the previously obtained scan could then be easily applied to the blank scan after some editing and rebuilding. It would also explain why date stamp bleeds through the paper and the various bits of toner located around the image as well as the remnants of the previous location of a security border."

The purported birth certificate was published by the Daily Kos on June 12 in response to unconfirmed reports that Obama was not in fact born in the United States (Canada and Kenya were suggested as the possible locations of his actual birth). Since he would in that case not be a natural born US citizen (his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him automatically), he would not be eligible to be president.

After more than a month of controversy and demands that the Obama campaign produce a paper birth certificate for analysis, this damning new evidence raises the stakes for the democratic party and its front-runner.

Will Obama and his people continue to stonewall in the facing of the mounting evidence of forgery, and provide paper proof of an authentic, original birth certificate or even a genuine secondary Certificate of Live Birth? And will the mass media and mainstream pundits -- which so far have hesitated to touch the hot potato -- finally address the loaded issue of his possible unfitness to meet the basic Constitutional requirement for a President?

Bush and McCain are bumbling fools driven by anger, selfishness, and greed in everything they do. Almost everything Bush has done has been to benefit the few at the expense of the many.

I would say that Obama seems very intelligent and while we have yet to see how well he will do. I think time will show that he is far more capable then many give him credit for. Many people have insane expectations and I honestly think he might even manage to exceed what people expect of him.

The choices were a rock and a hard place, pretty much. With Obama it's a gamble on something new which has the potential for greatness or failure. With McCain it would've been pretty much hum drum same old politics, nothing spectacular. The gamble with him would have been if he would die before his term was up then we'd be stuck with Palin as president. That was a gamble I was not very willing to take.

punisher said:
If America wants him to be president, they will say anything to hide it. Factcheck for example.

While that is a valid point, racists, conservatives, and republicans (among other groups) will find reasons/excuses for why he shouldn't be president, and make up ridiculous claims/stories to try to get him thrown out.

I'm not, I repeat NOT, saying that everyone who doesn't like him is one of the aforementioned groups and everyone is most certainly entitled to their own opinions for their own reasons, but this story just seems a little too much for me to believe. The government has the power to do many, many things...you really think that they wouldn't be able to determine whether or not he has a valid birth certificate by this point? I could see if he were just dipping his feet into the political pool, but he's been in the senate and campaigned for years...it just doesn't add up to me.

Skorian said:

It would be pretty hard to get away with this stuff Punisher. The certificate has been provided to people to verify. This link proves almost all these claims are completely unwarranted.

Something tells me though that your not at all interested in what anyone says other then those who are just as full of fear and suspicion as yourself. Those who agree with you. You need to challenge your fears and stop letting them control you.

Find something from a Non-American source thats not run in Washington. Obama most probably owns it :D

Estreen said:
punisher said:

While that is a valid point, racists, conservatives, and republicans (among other groups) will find reasons/excuses for why he shouldn't be president, and make up ridiculous claims/stories to try to get him thrown out.

I'm not, I repeat NOT, saying that everyone who doesn't like him is one of the aforementioned groups and everyone is most certainly entitled to their own opinions for their own reasons, but this story just seems a little too much for me to believe. The government has the power to do many, many things...you really think that they wouldn't be able to determine whether or not he has a valid birth certificate by this point? I could see if he were just dipping his feet into the political pool, but he's been in the senate and campaigned for years...it just doesn't add up to me.

Everyone's aloud to have their own opinion, that's good :)

punisher said:
Skorian said:

Find something from a Non-American source thats not run in Washington. Obama most probably owns it :D

Punisher, that comes off sounding very paranoid though. =\

There are plenty of sources in America that would vouch for both sides. However, FactChecker.org has substantial evidence that it is in fact a valid birth certificate. There's a raised seal, appropriate signatures, dates, times, names, and a certificate ID number. There are many pictures of it, as well as people whom have actually touched it and examined it in person. I don't know how much more proof you'd want.

punisher said:
Skorian said:

These web sites saying this said this before he was even elected and in power. So how could he run them? And he doesn't own diddly.

Even if he was a foreigner. After the last 8 years I am not sure I would even care.

Skorian said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:

These web sites saying this said this before he was even elected and in power. So how could he run them? And he doesn't own diddly.

Even if he was a foreigner. After the last 8 years I am not sure I would even care.

Good point Skorian. :p

Estreen said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:

Punisher, that comes off sounding very paranoid though. =\

There are plenty of sources in America that would vouch for both sides. However, FactChecker.org has substantial evidence that it is in fact a valid birth certificate. There's a raised seal, appropriate signatures, dates, times, names, and a certificate ID number. There are many pictures of it, as well as people whom have actually touched it and examined it in person. I don't know how much more proof you'd want.

Same with my second post.
I don't know how to put the link to get to the actual page,
just the main page.
It's got picture's and all, It proves it's as fake as breast implants BIG ONE'S :D

Well, I'm on there right now, scanning through, but I have yet to find it, even with a search. =\

Still looking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back