Was Obama born in the USA

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
punisher said:
www.sitfu.com
Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Mainstream Media

Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth'This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months'

Philip J. Berg

The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya.

The issue of Obama's birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii.

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

"This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months," Berg told Savage. "I'll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States."

He said the telephone call was from Obama's paternal grandmother affirming she "was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961."

Berg said he's pursuing the issue because of "the most important document in the United States," the U.S. Constitution.

"Nothing is more important than enforcing the Constitution," he said. "The Constitution's provisions are very small for qualifying for president. One, be over 35, and he is. Two, be in the country 14 years, and he has been. Three, be a natural-born citizen. He is not."

Obama campaign officials acknowledged the dispute by posting the image purporting to be a copy of his certification of live birth earlier this year. But they've declined to return WND requests for comment on the issues.

WND reported earlier this week Berg's claim that Obama has legally "admitted" the accusations included in his lawsuit, including that he was born in Mombosa, Kenya, by not responding to the allegations.

Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States.

His lawsuit is demanding that the courts verify Obama's original birth certificate.
Berg has cited Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Since Obama filed only motions to dismiss the case and did not actually answer the claims, according to Rule 36, Obama has legally admitted he is not a natural-born citizen., asserted Berg, who has taken his information public through his website.

Berg addressed the existence of a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser newspaper, featured on the Atlasshrugs2000 website, that suggests Obama was born in the city Aug. 4, 1961.

But Berg explained to Savage he believes Obama's mother was near the end of her pregnancy and unable to travel by plane, so Obama was born in Kenya. The family then traveled to Hawaii and registered the birth and submitted the newspaper announcement.

Besides Berg's lawsuit, several other court challenges also have been filed, including one in Washington state where petitioners are seeking to have the Washington secretary of state "verify Obama's eligibility" to serve prior to the election.

The claim states, "The 'certificate' that Mr. Obama has posted on his official Website is a 'Certification of Live Birth,' and not a 'Birth Certificate' from Hawaii. There is no indication on even this certificate as to specifically where the birth took place."

Berg also told Savage there is no information available on which hospital Obama's mother used in Hawaii.

The Washington state case also alleges, "Wayne Madsen, Journalist with Online Journal as a contributing writer and published an article on June 9, 2008, stating that a research team went to Mombassa, Kenya, and located a Certificate Registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at a Kenya Maternity Hospital, to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a U.S. citizen.
When Jerome Corsi, senior WND investigator reporter, recently traveled to Kenya to investigate several questions about the candidate, he was told the records were sealed and would not be made available.

Though it hasn't given Berg the evidence he seeks, the Obama campaign has publicly answered allegations that the candidate was born in Kenya and faked his Hawaii birth certificate.

"Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn't have a birth certificate aren't actually about that piece of paper," says the "Fight the Smears" section of Obama's website, "they're about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.

"The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America," the campaign website states. It also includes images of the Hawaii certificate bearing the name Barack Hussein Obama II.

The Washington claim states, "If in fact Obama was born in Kenya, the laws on the books in the United States at the time of his birth stated if a child is born abroad and one parent was a U.S. Citizen, which would have been his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother would have had to live ten (10) years in the United States, five (5) of which were after the age of fourteen (14). At the time of Obama's birth, his mother was only eighteen (18) and therefore did not meet the residency requirements under the law to give her son (Obama) U.S. Citizenship much less the status of 'natural born.'"

Berg said he believed it also was a complication that Obama's mother divorced his father, married and moved to Indonesia for several years and Obama attended school there at a time when, Berg said, only Indonesia citizens were allowed in schools. Records that are available from Indonesia revealed Obama was registered in school as Barry Soetoro, and his religion was listed as Islam.

When Obama later returned to Hawaii, within the United States, there should have been a government document affirming his citizenship, but that also cannot be found. If that was not processed properly, Berg said, Obama would be in a situation even worse than not being a natural-born citizen.

"If he didn't go through immigration, he now is illegal and has been an illegal alien. He couldn't even hold the position of senator for Illinois," Berg said.

Further, Berg said he suspected Obama's college records may indicate he received aid as a foreigner, and that's why those records have been withheld by the campaign.
"I really think it's because it probably indicates he's from Kenya, or Indonesia, or received foreign aid," Berg said.

"I feel very confident saying these things," Berg told Savage.
www.sitfu.com
Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Mainstream Media

Obama Not Born in US = on the same level as 9/11 conspiracy theorists, UFO "abductees," and any other batshit theory sore losers are pushing while they grasp at straws. All the points brought up here have been refuted before.

Do people honestly believe that the Democratic party would just blatantly refuse to look at whether their candidate has the most obvious requirement to run for president? Next I'm going to hear he's only 34, and thus his age invalidates him.

Give up. He won, by a landslide. Let go of the straws already.

Estreen said:
Well, I'm on there right now, scanning through, but I have yet to find it, even with a search. =\

Still looking though.

Go on yahoo and search obama birth certificate.
If you want to, type obama evil and see what you find :p
It's quite funny.

punisher said:
Find something from a Non-American source thats not run in Washington. Obama most probably owns it :D

"FactCheck.org is a nonprofit, nonpartisan website that describes its own goal as "[reducing] the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics." It is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

The Annenbergs appear to be Republican based on their private and public political involvement.

He won good for him, and good for me im in Britain.
Im not sour over it, im just posting what i think is true (my opinion)
GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Liapos said:
Obama Not Born in US = on the same level as 9/11 conspiracy theorists, UFO "abductees," and any other batshit theory sore losers are pushing while they grasp at straws. All the points brought up here have been refuted before.

Do people honestly believe that the Democratic party would just blatantly refuse to look at whether their candidate has the most obvious requirement to run for president? Next I'm going to hear he's only 34, and thus his age invalidates him.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that conspiracies don't exist. There is plenty of room in the world for them to exist. ""Leaving no room for doubt makes it that much easier to get away with something and hide it"". However, in this case it's pretty far fetched to not be able to verify a certificate of birth.

There is ample motive and proof that 9/11 didn't go down exactly as official sources have claimed. I spent a good deal of time looking into this. There is actually an organization founded by 100's of professors that have spent alot of man-hours looking into it and they have several theories that could have possibly really happened. Of course there are those who propose that missiles struck the towers in broad daylight in front of 1000's of New Yorkers. That everyone was paid off and are lying. Obviously, that is just nonsense, but there are many questions about that day that may never be answered.

As far as alien life goes. There is a great deal of evidence that supports their having visited earth. Just because alot of people lie or make up stories doesn't mean no one is credible. Though to me ancient statues looking like beings not from earth and temple complexes set up as our solar system is arranged is much more credible proof. Of course there could be other explanations, but if so then what are they?

punisher said:
Estreen said:
Well, I'm on there right now, scanning through, but I have yet to find it, even with a search. =\

Still looking though.

Go on yahoo and search obama birth certificate.
If you want to, type obama evil and see what you find :p
It's quite funny.

Punisher, please be consistent if you wish people to take you seriously. You were making claim that the site you got your information from was legit with pictures and evidence and now you are telling me to just do a random search on it.

This is pointless really.

hmm thats pretty interesting, but despite that i think the whole you have to be born in the us to be prsident is BS. Hell i think arnold schwazenager would make a good president.

It shouldn't matter you're background if you're a citizenn now and if your loyal and want to do good things for the nation and world and you have the expertise i think the white house race should be fair game

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

PolitiFact.com has also confirmed the birth certificate but found that no matter how many ways they do that there are still some who prefer to feel that it has been altered.

"If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State's office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies.

Sounds like a Vince Flynn novel.

There is not one shred of evidence to disprove PolitiFact's conclusion that the candidate's name is Barack Hussein Obama, or to support allegations that the birth certificate he released isn't authentic.

And that's true no matter how many people cling to some hint of doubt and use the Internet to fuel their innate sense of distrust."

even if obama wasn't born in the us i think he'll be a hell of a lot better president than bush

evanescencefan91 said:
even if obama wasn't born in the us i think he'll be a hell of a lot better president than bush

Hear, hear. I agree. :)

Skorian said:
Liapos said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say that conspiracies don't exist. There is plenty of room in the world for them to exist. ""Leaving no room for doubt makes it that much easier to get away with something and hide it"". However, in this case it's pretty far fetched to not be able to verify a certificate of birth.

There is ample motive and proof that 9/11 didn't go down exactly as official sources have claimed. I spent a good deal of time looking into this. There is actually an organization founded by 100's of professors that have spent alot of man-hours looking into it and they have several theories that could have possibly really happened. Of course there are those who propose that missiles struck the towers in broad daylight in front of 1000's of New Yorkers. That everyone was paid off and are lying. Obviously, that is just nonsense, but there are many questions about that day that may never be answered.

As far as alien life goes. There is a great deal of evidence that supports their having visited earth. Just because alot of people lie or make up stories doesn't mean no one is credible. Though to me ancient statues looking like beings not from earth and temple complexes set up as our solar system is arranged is more credible proof. Of course there could be other explanations, but if so. Then what are they?

The only shady details behind 9/11 was the complete ineptness of our government officials during the time. Other than that: the physics, the motives - everything - checks out as should be expected. A few years ago I saw Zeitgeist and its succeeding flood of youtube spin-offs and became a believer that the "New World Order" was plotting to take over the world by means of international and domestic subterfuge. Yeah, even I was one of those people. I'm not going to provide you with the typical knee-jerk internet response of, "I did my research! I know what I'm talking about! If you only did the research you would too!" but, frankly, the Alex Joneses of the world aren't exactly the most reliable sources of information.

And I'm not discrediting extraterrestrial life. Not at all. There are a hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone; and there are a hundred billion galaxies in just what we know of the universe. Going by the sheer numbers alone it would be absurd to insist that life doesn't exist elsewhere in the universe. Whether that life be as sentient or intelligent as us is an entirely different matter. We could be the most evolved lifeforms in the universe, or there could be a civilization out there that's a billion years old.

Whether or not they have visited Earth, however, is moot at best. Finding an odd piece of metal in the middle of the desert; government ineptness or downright secrecy; hundreds - hell, I don't care if it's millions - of identical testimony; all of these contribute nothing towards proving the claim. They make for interesting speculation, sure, but I believe everyone should live by the mantra coined by Carl Sagan, which is that Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

evanescencefan91 said:
... i think the whole you have to be born in the us to be prsident is BS. ...

The requirements is that a person be be a natural born citizen of the United States.

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone to U.S. parents. People didn't make a big deal out of it except Gabriel J. Chin, Professor of Law at the University of Arizona, who claims that McCain was at birth a citizen of Panama and was only retroactively declared a born citizen under 8 U.S.C. § 1403

Liapos said:
Skorian said:

As far as alien life goes. There is a great deal of evidence that supports their having visited earth. Just because alot of people lie or make up stories doesn't mean no one is credible. Though to me ancient statues looking like beings not from earth and temple complexes set up as our solar system is arranged is more credible proof. Of course there could be other explanations, but if so. Then what are they?

The only shady details behind 9/11 was the complete ineptness of our government officials during the time.

I don't really want to get into this whole thing in detail, but there was much more then that, that went down that day.

Other than that: the physics, the motives - everything - checks out as should be expected.

Not really.

A few years ago I saw Zeitgeist and its succeeding flood of youtube spin-offs and became a believer that the "New World Order" was plotting to take over the world by means of international and domestic subterfuge.

There are other ways to look at it then just NWO is trying to take over.

Yeah, even I was one of those people. I'm not going to provide you with the typical knee-jerk internet response of, "I did my research! I know what I'm talking about! If you only did the research you would too!" but, frankly, the Alex Joneses of the world aren't exactly the most reliable sources of information.

Alex Jones does some good research and some bad. I have yet to ever meet anyone 100% accurate. Now I would say he takes a great many things and runs with it, but some of what he says does make sense. Sometimes he actually manages to catch some pretty good footage on film, where people can make up their own minds. And in that sense he has something to say worth listening to. I think it's dangerous to look at things too black and white. You tend to miss everything in between.

And I'm not discrediting extraterrestrial life. Not at all. There are a hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone; and there are a hundred billion galaxies in just what we know of the universe. Going by the sheer numbers alone it would be absurd to insist that life doesn't exist elsewhere in the universe. Whether that life be as sentient or intelligent as us is an entirely different matter. We could be the most evolved lifeforms in the universe, or there could be a civilization out there that's a billion years old.

Exactly.

Whether or not they have visited Earth, however, is moot at best. Finding an odd piece of metal in the middle of the desert; government ineptness or downright secrecy; hundreds - hell, I don't care if it's millions - of identical testimony; all of these contribute nothing towards proving the claim. They make for interesting speculation, sure, but I believe everyone should live by the mantra coined by Carl Sagan, which is that Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

There is some extraordinary evidence, but short of them opening declaring their existence and showing themselves to exist beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's pretty hard to know anything for sure. And a waste of time to spend tons of time to try to prove anything beyond that as no sane person would ever decide 100% one way or the other.

punisher said:
stella said:
i bet his name is not even Obama

How did you know that :D

i read somewhere that his real name is Safawani something or other and he WAS born in Kenya, which means he has no right to President . George Bush should stay in office, he was marvellous man, and Tony Blair was.

stella said:
punisher said:
stella said:

i read somewhere that his real name is Safawani something or other and he WAS born in Kenya, which means he has no right to President . George Bush should stay in office, he was marvellous man, and Tony Blair was.

err okay disagreeing with tony blair part, he seriously made so many mistakes for the UK and half the stuff he's done is back firing for gordan brown.

not say the conservatives are any better, apparently magret thatcher wasn't the greatest prime minster either.

sinc elabour and con club can't run the UK give the lib dems a go XD

better then our currency being worth absolutly nothing...

stella said:
punisher said:
stella said:

I heard the same :D
I think Bush is the best president ever, Obama is all talk.
Change this change that blah blah blah.
He was born in Kenya for f**k sake, what the hell is that about.
I won't believe he's American, i need proof to prove the proof is real :p
Then i'll bow to the monster..... i mean master (Obama that is).

stella said:
punisher said:
stella said:

The US's currency actually has some danger of collapsing. There are many flaws which if exploited just the right way will spell disaster for us and the rest of the world.

Bush's administration has been a disgrace. To stand up for him is to stand up for the torture of innocents. If he were to stay in office longer it could usher in a new dark age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back