Wassup all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready RSG

Reaction score
Wassup everyone. Let me start by saying I was a lonely child that grew that grew up to be a lonely adult. I'm 24 and work two dead end jobs. I'm the dutiful son and brother. I'm the nice guy of my family and I'm often taken advantage by them intentionally and non intentionally. I know it's a pretty common train of thought but I could probably write a book about my life. I guess the reason why I joined the forum is because I'm in my head a lot I want to say what's on my mind and also have people acknowledge that I said it if that makes sense. I guess all I really want is just to be heard so in the future you might notice that my threads are a little random and filled with emotional nonsense I just wanted to get off my chest.

Hi RSG :) You've come to the right place. Random and emotional nonsense is what we are good at :D

Hi Ready RSG and welcome! Emotional is good, emotional nonsense sounds interesting, getting it off your chest is a challenge and writing a book about your life is an accomplishment. Hope you`ll have a good time here. :)

Hello MadeofLove.

From your writing I find you to be a very unique person, it is a shame that some societies have to label a person.

Latest posts

Back