Watch out for this bad boy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be considered a hardass, but I'm glad it protects me from having my sympathies being abused like that. :/ I guess I owe it to my religion growing up for teaching me to see through my emotions to what people are really like.

The title is misleading.

Anyway, this is why I don't date on POF...the women are all looking for guys like this, generally, and the guys who look like this generally aren't good people.

There are exceptions to the rule, but...yeah.

People like him is why guys are still single. Women are too naive or too cautious.

and just so you know. women does this to men too. But they do it legally (alimony), and drain men of every penny/asset they can get (there are a lot, A LOT of miserable men our there with crazy ex's, but you know what they do? move on). but you dont hear about this. because #1 its legal (though not moral, but the law doesnt care about morals). #2 its not interesting. #3 its humiliating to the men (but no one really cares) and proves that women are the unjust one (but women dont want women to look bad, that will ruin their image). #4 "they deserved it", wait, what? (but men hate drama, so they just go along with it).

EDIT: oh. i just noticed that this is a necro'd thread.

Latest posts

Back