WE ARE PROGRAMMED AT BIRTH

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I actually found this quite interesting.....

The title of the it seems to be a bit mis-leading, he actually says that 95% of our life is coming from the programs of life that we get from the first seven years of our life. Therefore, we are not all programmed from birth, we are programmed in the first seven years of our life, which personally I can kind of understand.

We don't really know how to do anything when we are born, we learn (or are programmed) as we go. We soak up information like a sponge. As kids we tend to hear whatever songs/music is played by our parents, so we are kind of programmed to like this.

My nepthew will run away from spiders, wasps and flies, and his little sister will do the same. You could say that she has been programmed by him to do that.

I have a strong dislike for high ceilings, and I spent many of my younger years in and out of hospital which was mostly built in the victorian era, and didn't have dropped ceiling, so maybe in some way that dislike was programmed into me.

As said, it's interesting.....

Latest posts

Back