Well, I give up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naval_Fluff

Reaction score
It's official.I'm not going to even try to get snother girlfriend until I'm out of high school. Just way too many complications. Every girl always gives me the "I've got too much going on" honeysuckle. Like I'm some kind of burden to them. Why do they want to isolate themselves when they need someone that really cares the most? Well, anyway, I hope by the time I'm 19-20 girls won't act like this...someone please tell me I'm right >.>

you are going to have to find someone because they dont magically change at 19-20. of course they are more mature but keep your head up and try to find someone.

I'm waiting till uni to hopefully find that special someone.
At university there are thousands of people and as I'm doing english lit, my course is full of mostly girls so surely there will be someone for me out of that lot.
If not...well then I give up on life

You're right....On the letting go stuff.

mmm...I came to that same conclusion or point. However, I just took a slightly different route.lmao
I swore up and down that I would not have anything to do with women again...
They were trouble with a capital T..:( I was searching for the woman of my dream, sort of.
Anyway, I got arrested for getting into a bar fight. I was kissing a woman I was partying with.
Evidently she forgot to informed some other dude she had the hots for me...
However..I was also partying with 5 other women.

I kid you not...after I got bail out of jail. I was so grateful to be FREE !!!!!
I made a promise to myself..."No more women"..Just focus on my music and work.

Of course my wife had to go and fresia up my plans.....
She asked my out that every samedaY. Life has a way of proving I'm wrong.lmao

Yeah man...it was totally wierd becuase all my band members asked her out and got turned down.
I was the odd ball or out of the pack, so I figure hell no, she's way out of my league. I didn't even consider her.

I think this was the reason....
I took myself out of the market. No longer avaliable and no women shall ever have me.
Women want what they can't have. :p

Lebowski said:
you are going to have to find someone because they dont magically change at 19-20. of course they are more mature but keep your head up and try to find someone.

I know....I just hope that by the time they're 20 they won't have so much honeysuckle going on at home, or they won't be in the middle of it at least. Every girlfriend i've had moves all over the place because of a step-dad or something, and it ends up coming between us.

Naval_Fluff said:
I know....I just hope that by the time they're 20 they won't have so much honeysuckle going on at home, or they won't be in the middle of it at least. Every girlfriend i've had moves all over the place because of a step-dad or something, and it ends up coming between us.

In my experience, people with drama going on in their lives will almost always have the drama going on in their lives. I don't know if it's because they subconsciously crave it (some people I'm positive do), or if others just end up being some weird magnets for turmoil.

I thin that what changes is our ability to cope with the goings-on in our lives and other people's lives. Know what I mean?

Yeah, I know what you mean Cheaptrickfan. I just don't want to be hurt again by another "I've got too much goin on" thing. That kinda makes me feel like I'm just adding to the chaos. I mean, I consider myself to be a really understanding guy. I want nothing more than to hear what my girl has to say and make her happy, and I hate to see the girl I love in a bad mood. So why can't I just help in some way? Why does she always wanna break up? Why can't she just be like "Hey, can I talk about some things with you?" And I'd be like, of course! I'm not going to brush her off or anything just because she has some stuff going on at home.

Its better not to be in a relationship than love a girl who's a fair distance away from you with the possibility of never meeting up and perhaps nothing coming of the close friendship...

Naval_Fluff said:
Yeah, I know what you mean Cheaptrickfan. I just don't want to be hurt again by another "I've got too much goin on" thing. That kinda makes me feel like I'm just adding to the chaos. I mean, I consider myself to be a really understanding guy. I want nothing more than to hear what my girl has to say and make her happy, and I hate to see the girl I love in a bad mood. So why can't I just help in some way? Why does she always wanna break up? Why can't she just be like "Hey, can I talk about some things with you?" And I'd be like, of course! I'm not going to brush her off or anything just because she has some stuff going on at home.

You can't fix her....
You have to let her come to you or laid down next to you when
she's ready, which takes pateince, timing or being open to that.
You'll never know when she going to do that...however when she
dose decide to let you hold her...you have to be open to that and
drop whatever the hell you're doing...lmao

If you try to fix her in anyways..You'll simply become another
authory figure or some else tell'in her how to feel , thinks or live.
It's kind of like you're choking life out of her...yet at the sametime you see her in discomfort and want to comfort her.

It kind of like when she on the rag...(maybe that's the behavior pattern)
When she's in pains or when her body is in discomfort...
She dosn't want anyone to touch her or fix her.
Touching her just makes it feels worst for her sometimes.

Well most the girls I meet live about 20 mins away, so it's not that bad of adrive. I won't date a girl unless she's close enough..that just wouldn't be fair to either of us.

I have the same opinion as you...but it was just so sudden the feelings I had for this girl. Too late to stop them now so I'll have to deal with it.

Divinitywolf said:
In that perspective I'd rather have a boring day than one filled with misery and drama from family, friends, relationships etc...

Sometimes boring is not so bad, man.

Naval_Fluff said:

Well, I see it two ways:

1. In my opinion, very often if a girl says something like that, I'd say that she's just not that into you. I'm sorry! :(

I don't want to be a mean old ***** here, but if I was dealing with my shitty, drama-filled life and a guy I liked a lot offered to be there for me despite it all, then I'd be all over him like white on rice. Srsly.

2. Then again it's complicated by the fact that you all are young. You're young, they're young, it's ok. I remember the hurt feelings and the uncertainties. It sucked, it really did. But even more than the suckiness, I remember kind of wanting to be able to cope with adult honeysuckle and deal on my own, especially without my parents' interference, but also without anyone else's help.

Ugh.

Here's a hug.

((((((((((((Naval_Fluff))))))))))))))))

I thought she was into me...I mean...the way she talked with me and the things we talked about..I don't see how she could have not cared. But to so easily just give our relationship up really spreads some seeds of doubt...

Naval_Fluff said:
I thought she was into me...I mean...the way she talked with me and the things we talked about..I don't see how she could have not cared. But to so easily just give our relationship up really spreads some seeds of doubt...

Well, maybe she's flakey.

What? It happens!

Divinitywolf said:
I'm waiting till uni to hopefully find that special someone.
At university there are thousands of people and as I'm doing english lit, my course is full of mostly girls so surely there will be someone for me out of that lot.
If not...well then I give up on life

When I went to college there were women everywhere. I never talked to anyone. I never talked to anyone at all actually. Hopefully you'll be able to.

cheaptrickfan said:
Divinitywolf said:
In that perspective I'd rather have a boring day than one filled with misery and drama from family, friends, relationships etc...

Sometimes boring is not so bad, man.

Yeap...after you live with a pyscho ***** for a portion of your life.
Bordom felt weird...
I wasn't use to PEACE, that's all. So I miss labled it as being bored
because I had PTSD.

Fluff...
Ya know...billions of men went insane trying to figure out women..lmao

My sponsor had to help through this...

I can relate, I couldn't convieve how anyone can just truned totally
stone cold after you live with them for 12 years of your life.
After the BS..chaos and dramma she putted us thorugh. I stood
by her side and never gave up on her...Yet she left me for dead.
It was totally baffling and bewilderment.

He just kept telling me..I derserve peace.
He kept telling me to put it on the shelf for a while and not figure it out.
He aske me to pray for her becuase I was very pissed-off at her.
He also told me it was okay to talk about it...but at the sametime
I was never going to be able to figure out excalty what was going
in her mind...I just and to learned how to accpet it.

Eventaully for me, I realize by me thinking about her and trying
to figure her out...I was suffering. It retrigger so much pain and
anger inside of me day after day. She was no longer in my life,
yet she was still in my mind ( My Immortal.lol)
That songs said it all for me...I had to listen to that song and cry my heart out for whatever it was.
I love her very much and it rip me apart. After every good cry I felt better. I had to cry her out of me.
Evnetaully I got sick and tired of crying and the song.

It got a little chronic. That's when I relized, It was me (now) that's cuasing my pains and suffering.

Right, wrong or indifferent...I chose to let go of her today
Let go of the thoughts of her. I can't run with it anymore.
Too much pains and suffering I put myelf through.
I can't afford it today..I can't afford to get depress today.

Latest posts

Back