went to church

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
So, for while I've been wanting to check out different churches. I get invited to my sister. Always say ya I will go, but back out. A friend of mine invited me to hers. So I actually got up early today and went. Which I'm glad I did. I really enjoy. Even though I was 2 Mexican their. It was a color church. At the beginning of the service the pastor asked those, who want to come to the alter. Can and be prayed on. I was hesitant at first. So towards the end he asked one more time. During the whole service I was holding back my tears.
So I got the courage to go up on the alter. And I just broke down. Pastor saw me and prayed over me. He also mention some things to me
which was right on the spot. After attending the service I felt a weight left off my chest. So I'm going back next Sunday.

Fluffy said:
So, for while I've been wanting to check out different churches. I get invited to my sister. Always say ya I will go, but back out. A friend of mine invited me to hers. So I actually got up early today and went. Which I'm glad I did. I really enjoy. Even though I was 2 Mexican their. It was a color church. At the beginning of the service the pastor asked those, who want to come to the alter. Can and be prayed on. I was hesitant at first. So towards the end he asked one more time. During the whole service I was holding back my tears.
So I got the courage to go up on the alter. And I just broke down. Pastor saw me and prayed over me. He also mention some things to me
which was right on the spot. After attending the service I felt a weight left off my chest. So I'm going back next Sunday.
You had a RARE experience in that church. What you experienced was being "In The Spirit", and that's a very powerful thing. I don't attend church and I am of no given religion. I'm just a guy who believes in God and will do so as long as I draw breath. I'm very happy for you. I really am.

God Bless.
LK

Latest posts

Back