What a catch

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinzeUK said:
Rest assured to you ladies who look for love on dating sites, we are NOT all like this:

:rolleyes:

Hmm...Donnie had me laughing in stitches while she came across as quite a pompous little princess. Does this mean I’m broken again?

Holy honeysuckle was that funny.

I suspect he worked at the club- likely spent his time washing golf balls.

As the previous two posters indicated, we are not all like that.

LMAO!

Surely this is made for jokes? Surely? I mean the camera and everything... :rolleyes:

Still, on the positive side, I feel a million times more attractive after watching that guy :D

Am I the only one that thinks they deserve each other?

Also what's with the to, too, two typo in the text at the end of the video? @.@ How are adults still ******* that up?

@Lostdrifter - Maybe we are both broken :(

Never say never!

EveWasFramed said:
(no) Im never gonna meet anyone from on line again, lmao...don't wanna into a Donnie. :p

Anyway, I always had more luck meeting people on ICQ in the late 90s and the early 2000s and went as far from the US to Canada and the Ukraine.

I kept in touch with them for years until finally email addresses, phone numbers, and/or physical mailing addresses changed one to many times. :(

At any rate, never plan a trip to the Ukraine in the middle of January!
disbelief.gif

Its too **** cold and never got above 0 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit / -18 to -15 degrees Celsius.

One of these days, I should upload a picture from the trip because I look painfully cold in the pictures; but, it was one of the best two weeks of my life and had a great time.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Still, on the positive side, I feel a million times more attractive after watching that guy :D

Exactly my fellow forum brothers. I highly doubt any of us are in his 'league'

:club:

That music when he turns up just so suits him, makes me smirk like a motherlover. As for the authenticity of the video, I'm really not sure to be honest. If it is fake it's very well done. And I agree@whoever said she's a pompous little princess. She ain't all that either to look at :rolleyes2:

And to Eve, just be thankful I don't live anywhere near you sweetheart cos you wouldn't have a chance at not meeting me, I'd be serenading you and all sorts (despite the fact I can't sing a note or play the guitar) :cool:

kinzeUK said:
And to Eve, just be thankful I don't live anywhere near you sweetheart cos you wouldn't have a chance at not meeting me, I'd be serenading you and all sorts (despite the fact I can't sing a note or play the guitar) :cool:

*scratches head*
Can you do laundry or cook? :p lol

I agree, that woman had serious problems herself. She was not that wonderful, and terribly rude. Perhaps they were meant for each other.

But the video still doesn't prove anything about relationships. And how could this make me feel any better about myself, when it's only a reminder of just how the opposite it really is in life. I've seen the instance countless times, of a really smart, beautiful, ordinary woman, falling for a real jerk who treats her disrespectfully- because of his looks, his charm and stature, his witty way with words, or his possessions. He may not be as comically exaggerated as the case with the slob in the video, of course, but I know this happens all too often. Having good hygiene and etiquette means little-to-nothing these days, it seems.

I know the guy was about 30, but I'll never get the humour behind the "lives with their parents" stereotype. Some people have no choice but to live with their parents because of economic or health issues. And let's remember that it's a part of tradition in some non-Western societies for extended families to live together.

I didn't find it funny, sorry. And forgive me for the negativity of my viewpoint, maybe I'm just not getting it. Of course it's staged, the whole thing is a joke. It's a really poor assumption of what women should expect from a guy. It's about online dating, after all.

EveWasFramed said:
kinzeUK said:

*scratches head*

Nope.

But I can be on hand to charm you with my scintilating wit and panaché.

kinzeUK said:
EveWasFramed said:
kinzeUK said:

*scratches head*

Nope.

But I can be on hand to charm you with my scintilating wit and panaché.

By clubbing me? :club:

DreamerDeceiver said:
I agree, that woman had serious problems herself. She was not that wonderful, and terribly rude. Perhaps they were meant for each other.

But the video still doesn't prove anything about relationships. And how could this make me feel any better about myself, when it's only a reminder of just how the opposite it really is in life. I've seen the instance countless times, of a really smart, beautiful, ordinary woman, falling for a real jerk who treats her disrespectfully- because of his looks, his charm and stature, his witty way with words, or his possessions. He may not be as comically exaggerated as the case with the slob in the video, of course, but I know this happens all too often. Having good hygiene and etiquette means little-to-nothing these days, it seems.

I know the guy was about 30, but I'll never get the humour behind the "lives with their parents" stereotype. Some people have no choice but to live with their parents because of economic or health issues. And let's remember that it's a part of tradition in some non-Western societies for extended families to live together.

I didn't find it funny, sorry. And forgive me for the negativity of my viewpoint, maybe I'm just not getting it. Of course it's staged, the whole thing is a joke. It's a really poor assumption of what women should expect from a guy. It's about online dating, after all.

I'm actually with you on the majority of that as a single luckless in love guy of 37. I put it up mainly just to cheer anyone like me (male or female) up, it's the first thing I've laughed at in weeks. As I said, I really don't know if that video or the other one she has up there is staged or not, it certainly SEEMS fairly realistic. And my initial response was like yours and a few people's who watch those videos; the woman herself (especially in the first video if you watch that) comes off even more obnoxious/rude. And I could understand if not condone her attitude if she was actually something to rave about.

Sorry DD if it upsets you, I get your point, but... LOL. Just LOL. He's very ewww, but... Some of my experiences with dating websites were WORSE than that guy actually, lol. You nice people DON'T WANT the details of what some of these "promising" guys told me, lol.

Door guard in the video was kinda hot though. :p

You're asking for bad talk and gossip? Not sure if I feel good about it. Just some seriously weird experiences with extremely bizarre people.

Some with quickly triggered overreactions or conflicting expectations, some with no notion of what enormous things should not get said on the first date. One with a few serious medical problems and a sexual deviance that was really too weird for me.

The top of the crop was physically and hygienically similar to the guy in the video, if you add bragging about family violence and incest, and full-grown mushrooms all over his house walls (damp problem, but **** do something about it BEFORE it gets there). Oh, and asking me to sit there and wait 5 minutes - but it turning to be 4 hours. And I couldn't leave, this was super-far away from home and night time. I'm still glad that I came back alive.

Arsenic Queen said:
...and a sexual deviance that was really too weird for me.

Yeah sorry for that...I was going through a phase...but you have to admit that naked twister with marmalade was an original idea right? :p

Arsenic Queen said:
You're asking for bad talk and gossip? Not sure if I feel good about it. Just some seriously weird experiences with extremely bizarre people.

Some with quickly triggered overreactions or conflicting expectations, some with no notion of what enormous things should not get said on the first date. One with a few serious medical problems and a sexual deviance that was really too weird for me.

The top of the crop was physically and hygienically similar to the guy in the video, if you add bragging about family violence and incest, and full-grown mushrooms all over his house walls (damp problem, but **** do something about it BEFORE it gets there). Oh, and asking me to sit there and wait 5 minutes - but it turning to be 4 hours. And I couldn't leave, this was super-far away from home and night time. I'm still glad that I came back alive.

fresia.

Latest posts

Back