What are the most important things in life...for you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most important thing to me in my life isn't money, or power. It's making myself live a fulfilling, satisfying, interesting, and happy life. For me that means following my passions, giving my everything to everyone, and hopefully sharing the experience with somebody else, you know?

well.. I got a new superphone the other day!
it's big. it's beautiful and it costs as much as my first car!
so after my family, friends and our health, I guess it would have to be right up there. (this week anyways)

The most important things in my life are my nieces. I never had kids of my own, so they're the nearest thing to children I will ever have.

Family and friends, including the animal friends and family.
Living my life the way I want to and being happy in and with myself.
Making the most of everything, appreciating things, making the best out of a honeysuckle situation.
Getting through the bad times and coming out the other side OK.

Here's a nice positive thread to bump :)

I would have to say family is most important to me. Family, to me, is not designated by shared blood, but by love, so it would include relatives as well as friends.

We'll just say for the sake of this question that my health is a given. I want to keep living. Anyway:

1.) Family and friends, since they are irreplaceable.

1.5.) Romantic love. I really want to experience being in love with someone.

2.) Creativity / imagination. I've always loved to imagine up stories for as long as I can remember.

3.) Money, since without it, you are a prisoner. I don't like that it is on my list either, but that's the unfortunate way of the world.

Latest posts

Back