What are you currently reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephen King's The Dead Zone. I usually like his work, but I'm having trouble getting into this one.

8520610.jpg

A game of thrones :s But I keep getting distracted and forgetting what happens.

Just finished Ian Rankin's latest of the Rebus Series ... Saints of the Shadow Bible.
Excellent.

RandomNotCrazy said:
Divergent_(book)_by_Veronica_Roth_US_Hardcover_2011.jpg

My son wanted to read it. I always read books before he does.

I've been told that it's a good book.

I'm reading American Psycho atm

Drama said:
RandomNotCrazy said:

It was pretty good. I didn't like the way the trilogy ended though. Actually, I'm not sure how I feel about most of the last book, the first two were definitely better.
The movie of the book comes out next month, so of course I'll have to watch it to see how much they butchered the book.

I am still plugging away at atlas shrugged about 1/4 the way through but i am enjoying it but don't feel like going through it quickly so just doing a bit at a time.

Also usually reading a bunch of books trying to teach myself stuff i don't know that well, i have a whole series of "demystified" textbooks that i am enjoying reading through at the moment biology but then going through physics, etc.

The Powerbook by Jeanette Winterson
Last book: Divergent by Veronica Roth
Next book: The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes

MTrip said:
panfruit said:
'An Introduction to the Ancient World' by Lukas De Blois.

Much fun!

I believe it. Are you a history buff too, Mr. Panfruit?

I have strong love for classical era stuffs. I've just began learning latin--now that is fun. :)

RandomNotCrazy said:
Drama said:
RandomNotCrazy said:

It was pretty good. I didn't like the way the trilogy ended though. Actually, I'm not sure how I feel about most of the last book, the first two were definitely better.
The movie of the book comes out next month, so of course I'll have to watch it to see how much they butchered the book.
I'll have to start it soon then. I'm a bit undecisive because i wasnt sure if it is worthwhile

Latest posts

Back