What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
……….sit on the porch with a cup of coffee and watch the snow fall……..
Sounds lovely to me. We don’t get snow where I live, but we do get icy roads and severe frosts. It’s difficult to work in the garden when it’s like that. My fingers have trouble with handheld tools. I love camping when it’s cold though. So I do have an appreciation of it 😁

Waiting for the weather to come on to see if it's actually going to rain or if it's just going to sit over the town southwest of me like it has been for the last hour. I don't want to water the garden.....well, MY garden is easy, I just turn the sprinkler on, but then I have to change nozzles and go out and spray my dad's tomatoes out in the big garden. It's hot and it's a pain because the hose doesn't reach and I don't feel like attaching another hose. Yes yes, first world problems, I know....

Waiting for the weather to come on to see if it's actually going to rain or if it's just going to sit over the town southwest of me like it has been for the last hour. I don't want to water the garden.....well, MY garden is easy, I just turn the sprinkler on, but then I have to change nozzles and go out and spray my dad's tomatoes out in the big garden. It's hot and it's a pain because the hose doesn't reach and I don't feel like attaching another hose. Yes yes, first world problems, I know....
You think you've got problems? This one time... At band-camp... I had to lift myself off the couch a bit, to reach the remote, and change the channel. I watched about an hour of, "Mad Money," with Jim Cramer, before I finally decided to get up and grab the remote. And then nothing else good was on anyway.

...I did get some hot financial tips out of it though. Things got a bit Tropical after that..

(disclaimer: This was an attempt at humor and not a true story :( )

You think you've got problems? This one time... At band-camp... I had to lift myself off the couch a bit, to reach the remote, and change the channel. I watched about an hour of, "Mad Money," with Jim Cramer, before I finally decided to get up and grab the remote. And then nothing else good was on anyway.

...I did get some hot financial tips out of it though. Things got a bit Tropical after that..

(disclaimer: This was an attempt at humor and not a true story :( )
Yeah see when I can't reach my remote, I can just text my kid to do it from his Chromebook. Ah, the joy of Google powered televisions.

Still being fairly mellow and it's hard work indeed. I'm just so accustomed to losing my "honeysuckle" and having a brain aneurysm, but i think my body is used to my rage now so i'm immune to that😂. Even the parrots of the internet who just repeat themselves like a broken record aren't phasing me 😆.

Somewhat hurting. I think I definitely screwed something in my left arm lifting weights two days ago. Hard to raise it above shoulder level and I feel pain at rest.
Coffee should cure it. ☕☕☕☕☕☕

Somewhat hurting. I think I definitely screwed something in my left arm lifting weights two days ago. Hard to raise it above shoulder level and I feel pain at rest.
Coffee should cure it. ☕☕☕☕☕☕
Sounds like you may have an impingement. There are several exercises that can relieve that pain. Check out this list of various youtube exercises. I had really bad shoulders, but no longer do since I regularly did a few of them. PS, coffee cures most things lol

Sounds like you may have an impingement. There are several exercises that can relieve that pain. Check out this list of various youtube exercises. I had really bad shoulders, but no longer do since I regularly did a few of them. PS, coffee cures most things lol
Coffee.
Leave me alone. ☕☕
Coffee. Glublyblublub...
😉

Latest posts

Back