What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having coffee, playing a game called the Ascent before work.
I'd much rather be a millionaire, retire, buy a house and invite my girlfriend over.

Just waiting now for the Iceland delivery to arrive. Great service as I only ordered yesterday, there of course was a today slot available.

So, a nice cup of coffee I am enjoying at the moment, and wow, the sun just literally appeared in my sky. :)

Sitting in my backyard, drinking coffee, watching the little New Holland Honeyeaters splashing in the birdbath while the sun shines for another gorgeous autumn day. And a bunch of rosellas have just popped in to have a feed on one of my bushes.

A306191E-4ECE-4D97-977E-BFB5CB78D377.jpeg

Last edited:
Getting organized, bit by bit. Sorting through my email inbox, making a big to-do list of all the little tasks I have to do. It's slow going, and I should have done this all along, but I feel like I'm on my way.

Last edited:
What’s that mean Ska?

I’m warming by the fire this cool unmotivating morning

View attachment 7620

It's this:

https://www.apple.com/watch/close-your-rings/
My brother's job gave out Apple watches, and he wasn't using his - he uses a different phone and watch. So he gave me his watch, to use with my Apple phone. I've been using it for the better part of the last year.

There's three rings, each represent different fitness targets for the day.

The red outer ring is called Move, that's for calories burned. My current target is 360 calories per day, based on entering my height and weight into the watch's app on the phone.

The green ring after that, is Exercise. I'm not quite sure but I think it's to keep track of minutes above a certain heart rate. The goal is to get at least 30 minutes of exercise per day.

The blue ring in the middle is Stand. That means stand for at least one minute per hour, for at least 12 hours a day. That one I don't usually do, even though I probably actually do that every day without recording it, because it pretty much requires you to wear the watch all day and I typically just wear it to exercise. I usually only do that for special challenges it gives you.

I think the only goal you can adjust is the Move goal, your daily calories burned target.
I don't think you can set the Exercise or Stand goals.

I hope that clears it up! It's been fun to do, and gets me into the habit of getting some kind of activity, at least walking, every day, weather permitting.

It's this:

https://www.apple.com/watch/close-your-rings/
My brother's job gave out Apple watches, and he wasn't using his - he uses a different phone and watch. So he gave me his watch, to use with my Apple phone. I've been using it for the better part of the last year.

There's three rings, each represent different fitness targets for the day.

The red outer ring is called Move, that's for calories burned. My current target is 360 calories per day, based on entering my height and weight into the watch's app on the phone.

The green ring after that, is Exercise. I'm not quite sure but I think it's to keep track of minutes above a certain heart rate. The goal is to get at least 30 minutes of exercise per day.

The blue ring in the middle is Stand. That means stand for at least one minute per hour, for at least 12 hours a day. That one I don't usually do, even though I probably actually do that every day without recording it, because it pretty much requires you to wear the watch all day and I typically just wear it to exercise. I usually only do that for special challenges it gives you.

I think the only goal you can adjust is the Move goal, your daily calories burned target.
I don't think you can set the Exercise or Stand goals.

I hope that clears it up! It's been fun to do, and gets me into the habit of getting some kind of activity, at least walking, every day, weather permitting.
I get ya. My sportstracker app has similar things. All the app needs is a poker that gets me moving lol

Latest posts

Back