What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wondering why lonesome crow thinks obama is taking money out of his check
then senate comprises of many people, and they only vote on bills to become law, if the majority rejects a bill, its no one persons fault, remember? economy and goverment class?

ahhh whatever, im not debating you though, read the facts, decide who youll vote for yourself, JUST VOTE!

downloading mail

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Im sleeping

Sleep posting, Is that like a new age thing? lol

Nope im multitalented.

You certainly are talented. I wish I had half your talent for the art work.

I am drinking this tea and the milk taste funny in it. I think it could be off?

Sorry?

My American senses are tingling.

Did you say milk with tea?

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Im sleeping

Nope im multitalented.

Sorry?

I certainly did my good fellow. What, You Americans can't afford milk in your tea any longer? lol Seriously thou, You don't have milk in your tea? most over here do. And the chines do as well.

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Im sleeping

Nope im multitalented.

Sorry?

I certainly did my good fellow. What, You Americans can't afford milk in your tea any longer? lol Seriously thou, You don't have milk in your tea? most over here do. And the chines do as well.

I am also drinking tea, but most certainly I have not adulterated it with bovine lacteal fluids! Indeed, the reasons for this are neither that I have no milk nor that I am intolerant to the stuff, one simply must not befoul good tea in such a manner. It's plain gross. Like those people who put suger in their tea... freaks. :p

Qui said:
I am also drinking tea, but most certainly I have not adulterated it with bovine lacteal fluids! Indeed, the reasons for this are neither that I have no milk nor that I am intolerant to the stuff, one simply must not befoul good tea in such a manner. It's plain gross. Like those people who put suger in their tea... freaks. :p

You don't have milk ether huh

I have a friend that's intolerant to normal milk and she has soya milk instead. And I must be a freak cos I too take sugar in my tea. Only one. Most ppl I know take two. But then I always know I was a freak. Its just that am happy being a freak :D lol

I once went out with my chines friends. To mcdonalds of all places. They Burt me a cup of tea and I took the tea bag out when it had become strong enough for me. They all 4 of them looked at me and then said what are you doing? I was like am taking my tea bag out of my cup lol. They was like why? I was like cos that's what you do. They did not. They leave threes in. when I told them to look around the place and have a look at other ppl that was drinking tea and to see what they had done with there bag they could not believe that everyone had took there bag out of there cup. Different strokes for different folks I Guss. When I go see them at there home sometimes they always make me a drink and always joke about taking the tea bag out for me.

Could you believe that I just write all this about tea LMAO

Latest posts

Back