What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came in for a caffeine fix. It's sunny and warm outside, the snows melting and I'm finishing off the project that came to a sudden halt last December. Going to be seeing The Kid in a couple of more hours.

* Hoping no more noise dares come out of my phone again (I like to lock myself away from the world sometimes OK, I enjoy my quiet time more and more these days).
* I found a little piece of software that changes YouTube videos into different formats for me - so currently adding more songs to my track list.
* Browsing ALL, Reddit and Tumblr.
* Eating cookies.

Playing with myself.

No seriously, I'm playing the Sims 3 and I've made my character, a natural born bonafide genius who has reached the top of his science career in two weeks. Professional!

It's nice to be playing the Sims 3 as a life simulator, instead of the usual death simulator that is normal. You appear to have a child...shall I drown him for you? Fatigued, you say? Fatigued? Maybe you should swim more, little Johnny. That's it, yes, swim more. Your lungs are filling up with water? It's natural, don't worry, when under stress your body generates all the oxygen it needs. Oh hello Mister Grim Reaper, that's a nice cowl you've got there. Have you lost weight? You look like you've been on a diet. Well now, little Johnny is now a tiny plaque on the ground you say? I'll get my kleptomaniac sim to steal that, purely so I can set fire to it later! Well, you have a nice day now Mister Grim Reaper, and I'll see you soon. Ta-ta.

20 miles down a snow covered logging road playing Boy Racer

photomar10133955.jpg

WildernessWildChild said:

I'm feeling jealous! :(

Had some snow here today, but nothing like that. A couple of years ago it snowed at Christmas when we travelled to the in-laws, country lanes, snow, no other traffic...

...rally driving time!

Edward W said:
WildernessWildChild said:

I'm feeling jealous! :(

Had some snow here today, but nothing like that. A couple of years ago it snowed at Christmas when we travelled to the in-laws, country lanes, snow, no other traffic...

...rally driving time!

I got a little carried away and put the Suzuki on its side twice (goodbye passenger mirror and window) and I had to do some mucking about to get it back on four wheels. Note to self, strap down the axe and shovel as they make for lethal projectiles.....

I'm now planning a trip to Canada to see WWC and go for a drive, (minus axe and shovel). Got some room WWC? :D

I'll try to keep the Suzuki in one piece until then. Bring some good boots, the longest hike after a misadventure was a five hour walk on a hot summer day.

Wondering what PC game to pirate next. Leaning towards KotoR II, so I can apply the Restoration Mod and finally see the full ending and content of one of my favourite games.

Latest posts

Back