What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lusker said:
Working the lactic acid out of my legs after a 3 day hike, and wondering whether I should pop the humongous blister on my right foot ...

Lol, how the hell do you get the lactic acid out faster??

Just finished watching the boxing, there were a couple of good fights, but now I am just letting the embers of my Cigar slowly die. Dunno if i should go to bed or hang around here for an hour or so.

perfanoff said:
lusker said:
Working the lactic acid out of my legs after a 3 day hike, and wondering whether I should pop the humongous blister on my right foot ...

Umm, the usual way? By light exercise: cycling, skipping, swimming, walking, etc.

I'm doing experiments on my computer because I am using new software (bought this yesterday) and my VCR hooked into a Vidbox capture card to transfer/capture old VHS tapes to DVD or digital files. It's also supposed to capture gameplay footage from older game consoles too.

lusker said:
perfanoff said:
lusker said:

Umm, the usual way? By light exercise: cycling, skipping, swimming, walking, etc.

Oh. Sure, that helps. Especially swimming.

Hi, I'm exploring this forum for the first time, listening to the 'Stones discography, rolling my own ;)

Waiting for Steam to start up, because ever since that one "update", it's been slow as hell starting up. Really, they should just start saying a downdate, because that's all it freaking is...

Latest posts

Back