What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
Minus said:
Wondering what a duvet is.

me too

I had to look it up.

Duvet - A duvet is similar to a comforter and/or a quilt in that a duvet is also composed of two layers of fabric with an insulation substance between. However, the difference between a duvet and a comforter and/or quilt is that the duvet is to be placed inside a duvet cover. A comforter and/or quilt can be used as independent bed covers.

Duvet Cover - A giant pillowcase-like covering that fits over a duvet. It is open on one end, typically closed by buttons, ties, Velcro, or a zipper.

Minus said:
NeverMore said:
Minus said:

me too

I had to look it up.

Duvet - A duvet is similar to a comforter and/or a quilt in that a duvet is also composed of two layers of fabric with an insulation substance between. However, the difference between a duvet and a comforter and/or quilt is that the duvet is to be placed inside a duvet cover. A comforter and/or quilt can be used as independent bed covers.

Duvet Cover - A giant pillowcase-like covering that fits over a duvet. It is open on one end, typically closed by buttons, ties, Velcro, or a zipper.

I'm wondering how you people cannot know what a duvet is...what on earth do you call them in your countries? :S

I'm listening to Sonic Youth and wasting time.

I actually have to go put a duvet cover on a duvet just now, haha.

Minus said:
NeverMore said:
Minus said:

me too

I had to look it up.

So what do you call it ? ? ?

Caesium said:
Americans don't have beds, they sleep on the ground like animals...
lol

Sometimes straw or twigs are used.

And sometimes we just let our waste drop where it may.

I'm just kidding, we go in a corner.

Sanal said:
lol. I m searchin for some softwares:p

I'm serching for som'in nice and soft too.:rolleyes:
I'm not sure if she being on top would be consider wearing.

yeah..... and roll'in in straws too.

Making a list of things i need to get done or do for today.

Let's see....is it left leg or right leg first ?
Make money...a trip the bank to cash my pay check. :)
Eat....eewww i hate food.
Be nice....**** it !!!!

Latest posts

Back