What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laying in bed relaxing after FINALLY sleeping properly. It would have been better if I hadn't fallen asleep at 4PM, but beggars can't be choosers. Perhaps I'll actually get some work done today?

ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:
Looking for my smiley...and debating whether to take a pic of my nose or hair lol! :D

Yes please. Do we really need to sign a petition for it? :p

Back :D... I think I might have a play and put some more jigsaw pieces in the faces thread :)

GraceBlossom said:
ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:
Looking for my smiley...and debating whether to take a pic of my nose or hair lol! :D

Yes please. Do we really need to sign a petition for it? :p

Back :D... I think I might have a play and put some more jigsaw pieces in the faces thread :)

What a tease! :p

What am I doing.. trying to find something to do. Yeah. Work maybe. Yucks.

GraceBlossom said:
Feeling this panic attack rising, and wanting to cry :(

Don't worry. Grace. Nothing bad is going to happen and you've got an army of forum members looking out for you. :)

I suffered from severe panic attacks for years and I know how helpless you can feel, but in the end, nothing is as bad as you imagine it to be during them.

user 130057 said:
GraceBlossom said:
Feeling this panic attack rising, and wanting to cry :(

Don't worry. Grace. Nothing bad is going to happen and you've got an army of forum members looking out for you. :)

I suffered from severe panic attacks for years and I know how helpless you can feel, but in the end, nothing is as bad as you imagine it to be during them.

You are so right user 130057, thanks for your kind words. I hate them, but I am so overwhelmed at this moment in my life and fearing one of the worst things other than bad health happening, that I am so frightened, and trying to face it is leaving me like this, as I am such a softy.

Waiting for a call about a job. The lady went against policy and told me I'm on her list, but I still have to sit and wait for the call (no)

Punisher said:
Waiting for a call about a job. The lady went against policy and told me I'm on her list, but I still have to sit and wait for the call (no)

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back