What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I can't work out which pub that is!

I just ran out of the room singing with my fingers in my ears like a big girl to avoid a trailer!

annik said:

I just ran out of the room singing with my fingers in my ears like a big girl to avoid a trailer!

It's the Shake. With dad and his buddies, lots of rolling stones on the juke box. Only having a couple ;) .

Trailer? Breaking Bad? I still haven't watched the penultimate episode. Honest :D.

Lippy_Kid said:
annik said:

It's the Shake. With dad and his buddies, lots of rolling stones on the juke box. Only having a couple ;) .

Trailer? Breaking Bad? I still haven't watched the penultimate episode. Honest :D.

I only had a j2o in pub this afternoon! I have strawberry cider though.

Yeap! You better not have done! *shakes fist* :p

Avoiding caulking. I need to go upstairs and caulk the trim boards wherever there's a crack showing. This does not sound fun, so I'm hiding out on the forum like I have off and on all day. I'm burnt out on house renovations :(

Honestly? Do you really want to know?

My IBS has been a bit active lately...not something I can help, you know....

So a few minutes ago I finished whipstitching the drawstring holes in a small denim bag (from what used to be one leg from a pair of jeans). Then I played the bass note again.

Drinking and trying to forget. Probably not the best way to handle things, but oh well. Another drink or two and I'll forget that its not the best way to handle things.

GraceBlossom said:
Lippy_Kid said:
ladyforsaken said:
Day dreaming about what it would be like to have my own kids some day after reading Gracie's and Lippy's posts above about their kids. Ah.. I've always adored the little people.

Grace, I think we've sourced a babysitter ;)

:D....er lady when did you say you was coming this way :p

You will make a fantastic Mum :).

Awwwww Gracie thanks. :D

Well........ if you both need my services when I'm around over there, you know you can just gimme a shout. ;)

But are you sure you would want me to babysit your kids? :p

Browsing through GIFs of running horses instead of sleeping like I should be.

horse-animation-17-june.gif

Sitting outback, on the forum, and putting off getting ready for an appointment

Making a hot water bottle for my achy back and some hot water, honey and lemon for my throat and feeling sorry for myself.

Latest posts

Back