What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ucxb said:
Just pulled this lovely loaf of jalapeno, garlic, & monterey cheese bread out of the baker :D

ixqia1.jpg

It's addictingly delicious & delicate !

It sounds thoroughly revolting, but I get the feeling that if I were ever to taste it, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Being happy :) It's amazing how fast my mood turned around.

Also walking around the neighborhood every once in a while.

Crying at work. lol

And browsing this forum instead of doing work. Like that's going to help...

ucxb said:
Just pulled this lovely loaf of jalapeno, garlic, & monterey cheese bread out of the baker :D

ixqia1.jpg

Omg that looks so deliciously lovely. I have a thing for breads and bread-making - though I'm no expert, I actually love making it. Mmm yummy!

Edward W said:
Working, well kind of. Bit quiet so sneakily working on my ALL Christmas Card as well... :D

Bet it's going to be awesome. ;)

daughter of the moon said:
Crying at work. lol

And browsing this forum instead of doing work. Like that's going to help...

Aww :\ *hugs*

daughter of the moon said:
Thank you lady. You're always so kind to everyone.

I consider you guys like relatives on here.. cos I consider this forum like my cyber home.. :D I know it sounds kinda weird and creepy and no-life-like but this place really helped me a lot. So no worries, don't mention it. :D

Hope you're feeling better though!

Eating leftover Chicken & Dumplings and watching Impractical Jokers

ucxb said:

ixqia1.jpg

Don't take it personally but that evoked mixed feelings. On one hand you know what flavors go together & it's great that you thought of it...your bread would be a hit in my neck of the woods! On the other hand, by "baker" you must mean "bread machine" since the loaf has that rectangular "bread machine look" to it....Am bias here, since I don't use bread machines on principle. You don't get that physical relationship with the dough or really come to know what makes yeast work.

If you have a medical reason then toss the above comments, of course. When arthritia arrives with the so-called golden years, there's no real kneading anymore.

MTrip said:
Don't take it personally but that evoked mixed feelings. On one hand you know what flavors go together & it's great that you thought of it...your bread would be a hit in my neck of the woods! On the other hand, by "baker" you must mean "bread machine" since the loaf has that rectangular "bread machine look" to it....Am bias here, since I don't use bread machines on principle. You don't get that physical relationship with the dough or really come to know what makes yeast work.

If you have a medical reason then toss the above comments, of course. When arthritia arrives with the so-called golden years, there's no real kneading anymore.

Oh hey I think the same way too with baking bread manually! It's a lot more fun really to knead it with your hands. The only time I do use machines maybe would be when I am making cakes.

Latest posts

Back