What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Seducing the canine.

Didn't know you were in bestiality. lol

Judging by the last time I got hit on one would think so *shudder* one of Kids friends has a mom I wouldn't want to be locked in a room with by ourselves....

EveWasFramed said:
Seducing the canine.

Didn't know you were in bestiality. lol

Judging by the last time I got hit on one would think so *shudder* one of Kids friends has a mom I wouldn't want to be locked in a room with by ourselves....

Omg.jpg

I remember you. Welcome back. I doubt you'd remember me since you left right after I got here, but you sent me the first private message I ever received here, so you've got a special place in my ALL heart. :D

I've been drinking - apologies if I sound like an arse, it's taken me ten minutes to correct all the typos.

user 130057 said:
I remember you. Welcome back. I doubt you'd remember me since you left right after I got here, but you sent me the first private message I ever received here, so you've got a special place in my ALL heart. :D

I've been drinking - apologies if I sound like an arse, it's taken me ten minutes to correct all the typos.

When I don't drink I make typos ;)

Cheers.....hope I was nice in the pm :D

alpj.jpg

When I don't drink I make typos ;)

Cheers.....hope I was nice in the pm :D

alpj.jpg

It's so cold there that bottles wear coats.

Poking my face and wondering why the hell recruitment have a phone in a different room. Where has the logic gone??

Goofing off at work, waiting for 5:00 p.m. to get here to I can go pick up the little one and get home before the freezing rain starts. <_<

Riding the chairlift at Kimberly ski hill- best daughter/father day EVER! Suns shining, runs are groomed, oh ya!:D

watching video of cows who are freed from the factory and run happy in the fields, boohoooo, so touching

Tulip23 said:
Browsing the forum, better than doing boring housework.

Make housework fun by thinking that each time you clean or sort something it's like responding to a thread.

9006 said:
Tulip23 said:
Browsing the forum, better than doing boring housework.

Make housework fun by thinking that each time you clean or sort something it's like responding to a thread.

I will try, but still sitting in front of PC , must go and try out your theory now :)

Latest posts

Back