What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
Ladies dont go, you are all important contributors to this forum. Dont let some stupid boys win :p.

Yeah, don't go! Don't let the stupid bo... doh.

Shipster0958 said:
Wasting a Saturday afternoon.

Another lost lamb returns to the flock...

That sounded kind of biblical, but I'm just happy when anyone comes back to the forum - especially if they're a games section regular. ;)

Just finished eating my 5 star dinner (ramen noodle soup :p) and now I'm debating a nap, lol.

Sarah said:
ladyforsaken said:
Sarah said:
Just finished eating my 5 star dinner (ramen noodle soup :p) and now I'm debating a nap, lol.

Wow. Now I feel like eating ramen...

It does have that effect on people, doesn't it! Haha

Teehee.. I guess! Well people who love noodles at least. I can't speak for noodle-haters. :p

The worst is when someone is cooking it and you don't have any! Lol it smells so good!!

Should I go and vote (local elections) before I go to clean father's house, or on the way back? Actually I don't even know what time the voting station opens. Better go first to be on the safe side. Then if it isn't open yet, at least I will know what time it closes.

Well one thing, I do know who I'm voting for.

Summoning the energy to get out of bed to get some housework done that badly needs doing to my cold this week. Need to gets some tunes on :).

Getting ready to go to stock car racing with my daughter and bf.
Haven't been in years should be a fun day :)

Going back a bit on some threads to see if I had missed anything. Which it seems I had. So thank you Kamya, Skafish,GraceBlossom, Tulip, 3pleBogey and Cavey. No I will not be chased away by a bunch of silly boys. It goes against my beliefs, ie why let other people's twattery affect what I do. So I won't. x

jaguarundi said:
Going back a bit on some threads to see if I had missed anything. Which it seems I had. So thank you Kamya, Skafish,GraceBlossom, Tulip, 3pleBogey and Cavey. No I will not be chased away by a bunch of silly boys. It goes against my beliefs, ie why let other people's twattery affect what I do. So I won't. x

Yay :)

jaguarundi said:

Great news:)
We'd hate to see Jags leave and anway your jag guide has over 2000 views and if only 1% take note of your hints amd tips that's 20 people you've helped.
Imagine it could be 10% and that's 200 people.
You're a valuable member of ALL and I for one I'm glad you never let the twats win

Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:

Great news:)
We'd hate to see Jags leave and anway your jag guide has over 2000 views and if only 1% take note of your hints amd tips that's 20 people you've helped.
Imagine it could be 10% and that's 200 people.
You're a valuable member of ALL and I for one I'm glad you never let the twats win

I agree with Tulip. I would hate to see anyone leave here because of the pouty attitudes towards the opposite sex. As a community we need both sexes posting,
Plus I'm developing the tiniest crush on Jag so I don't want to be thrown into a tither if she just vanishes. (Half joking 😀)

Latest posts

Back