What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:
Struggling to breathe.

Oh no :(
Hope you'll be okay and feel better soon

Aw thanks Tulip. Asthma can be a *****. Sometimes I get an attack of it if I'm upset or stressed, sometimes its the weather. Woke up struggling to breathe this morning. Not sure why, but I think I forgot to take my preventer inhaler last night. Still wheezy but I don't want to take any more Ventolin than I already have. A few calm thoughts and another coffee and I shall manage. :)

Peaches said:
trying to relax after having 20 conversations with 20 people

Wow that's a lot. :S

I am trying to keep myself calm so that I don't get anxious again about work. Sigh.

Contemplating sleep.

Hoping my friend had a good night. I think she's in need of one.

Peaches said:
trying to relax after having 20 conversations with 20 people

Ouch- my jaw aches just thinking about it!

Snugged in with Kid and calling it a night, gotta get up early for the drive back to to work....someone get me off this hamster wheel already please (lol).

Crying, trying to distract myself with "Star Trek", and eating more cupcakes than I should.

Solivagant said:
Crying, trying to distract myself with "Star Trek", and eating more cupcakes than I should.

Hug any good? :) if so have two**hugs**

Sitting outside finishing a coffee at a bar here in the town, with my dog at my side and the sun shining. Nice😸

Latest posts

Back