What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad that it's done....learned a lot.

Now for the drive back to deal with the phone situation. I guess if I get attitude I can fix 'em up after I fresia 'em up....

Taking some pictures of myself, so that on monday I can go to the casting agency and ask them if they only look for good-looking people or if they can use me as well

spent most of the day editing a video, its taken most of the day, because apparently me and my mate filmed far too much footage haha, but also as soon as I start editing I start sneezing, and needing to blow my nose, so have had to pause every few minutes...

ofc now Ive finished its subsided a little, uploading the video now but its taken ages cause its nearly 2gb in size :eek: will post on here in my skating thread when its done :eek:

Enjoying a packed lunch in the park before teaching an instructor training session this afternoon.

I can see kids collecting conkers, there's a chorus of birds & I was watching a bird of prey up there scanning. It's a nice day & the weather is holding.

Gotta goto work now though.

zibafu said:
Alma lost her spoon said:
Drinking beer & watching The Karate Kid(remake) as advised by head of school today so you could consider it as being homework haha

tbh, its much better than the old ones

I thought the remake was just a poor direct copy of the original. The 3 Karate Kid sequels were awful too, but the original Karate Kid was a reasonably good movie in it's time. The problem is that it's now 30 years old and starting to show it's age.

Watching a creepy anime called Yamishibai with a friend and sipping on detox tea ('cause we ran out of peppermint tea)

Latest posts

Back