What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still sitting around listening to Run-D.M.C.

But I'm about to do a little introductory lesson in "How to read an ebook" for my mother...

Peaches said:
considering suicide, hope than in an hour or so it will go away

If I could glue you up to me, I would... then I won't worry cos then you wouldn't be able to act on such thoughts. You're a lovely person, I'd never want to lose someone like you to that. Hope you feel better soon, Peaches. *hugs*

Peaches said:

Please don't do that Peaches, you have been so helpful to many of us here, think of all the people you have helped and continue to help, if you feel there is no other meaning in your life, at least think of the lives you have changed in here. Just don't do it. Please.

Peaches said:

disconsider it. let`s grumpy-smile. (hug)
[video=youtube]

Housesitting for my brother, watching his cats snuggle and clean each other. I'm glad they're friends now.

Trying to decide if I should return PMs now, or after I complete my housework.
*sigh* As much as I hate housework, I suppose I'll do that first. :club: Someone help me! lol

Peaches said:

Hey now I just informed you that I'm forum-stalking you. Don't deprive me of my stalking material! -_-

Re-watching the series Six Feet Under for the, like, sixth time.

It's funny, each time I watch the series in its entirety, I catch new details and focus on and identify with a different main character.

Oh, I'm also crocheting granny squares for an afghan! :D

In the episode I just watched, they were discussing the concept of soul mates. One character said [I'll paraphrase] some people think that a soul mate is the person who makes you the most you you can be, but maybe a soulmate is the person who makes your soul grow the most.

EveWasFramed said:
Trying to decide if I should return PMs now, or after I complete my housework.
*sigh* As much as I hate housework, I suppose I'll do that first. :club: Someone help me! lol

I'd totally help you out with the housework. I love doing them, oddly.

Looking around thinking I need to organise this house. Hmmm wonder if I can finish all those niggly unfinished jobs for New Year? Sounds like a challenge....

Still re-watching Six Feet Under (up to season 3), and crocheting granny squares.

From this most recent episode:

Time doesn't tell the truth about our age, only love does. We're children when we love.

Latest posts

Back