What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting on my thinking hat (which looks very much like my winter hat) and trying to solve some of these exercises one day before a test...yup, that's me.

h3donist said:
user 130057 said:
I'm watching University Challenge while drinking tea.

I LOVE University Challenge - and feel all brainy when I get a question right ;)

The funny thing is that when I was in my mid twenties, I would regularly outscore the contestants, but these days I am lucky to get 10-20 questions right during the entire program :(

Rodent said:
Putting on my thinking hat (which looks very much like my winter hat) and trying to solve some of these exercises one day before a test...yup, that's me.

Just don't put on the Manhunt mask... or we'll all start to worry. (I'm going to look like a twat if that's not the Manhunt mask...)

I decided to take 4 forum members on a trip across country during a zombie apocalypse.

Zero was bitten by a passing zombie. I thought about killing her in her sleep, but I couldn't do it. I kept her around for most of the game, but in the end, she turned and bit She-ra... lesson learned.

Rosebolt told depressing stories that brought everyone down, but he also found some money he'd forgotten about. Later on, he went off for a piss and was bitten (I did not ask where), but after learning my lesson earlier, I, um, well, I shot him in his sleep.

She-ra was a complete disaster area. She was kidnapped by bandits. I rescued her. She was kidnapped twice by bikers. I rescued her. She held the map upside down forcing me to go the wrong way THREE times. She dicked around with a battery and broke it. She was bitten by Zero. She then went for a piss and got bitten. She got bitten by a passing Zombie. She got green flu twice and in the ultimate humiliation... she got a disease called 'super dysentry'. I won't go into detail.

EveWasFramed was apparently on a pleasure trip. No bites. Very few illnesses. She reminisced about the old days. She also had a habit of (I do not see Eve liking this bit) sitting on things and breaking them. She sat on a battery - broke it. She sat on a muffler - broke it. She even sat on 16 dollars and broke it?! Bloody women.

After a 5000mile journey Eve, She-ra and myself reached safehaven and all was good in the world... well, until She-ra turns and eats us all in our sleep anyway.

user 130057 said:
Rodent said:

Just don't put on the Manhunt mask... or we'll all start to worry. (I'm going to look like a twat if that's not the Manhunt mask...)

It's not the time for that...yet. But if it's any comfort to you, you're right about the mask at least.

Latest posts

Back