What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pacing around at home trying to focus on something. Already bothered the baristas today and they need to work.

Filling out what feels like reams of forms. Although taking a break looking at the forum.

Well, I should be going to bed. But I want to complete the backing on my new lounge curtains which would completely finish them, ready for hanging up tomorrow.

preparing a little manifesto to beg caring, intelligent guys to not let themselves go too much physically and to fight those five-layered bellies and soft chest bulges, because they miss out a lot and it's very unfair to everyone, to themselves and to the ladies who need a good guy, and I am not talking about people who *cannot* exercise but those who don't want to.

resting a moment after cleaning for 6 hours and yelling at my mother because she swore that she cleaned when I hurt my back and I couldn't and instead she didn't. I hate yelling.

Latest posts

Back