What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading about National lockdown on Thursday said may extend beyond a month if R rate not down enough,going to get plenty of doughnuts raspberry in ,in case they sell out.Army maybe out testing whole cities and towns at a time.I think wife saw it coming buying all them bog rolls again.

Preparing for the retaliation by the far left if Trump wins the election. Cities are telling business owners to get prepared because the police have been told NOT to protect property, only people. Why are we paying taxes again???? Oh, that's right, so government can control us even more.

Waiting for my online grocery order to be delivered and watching Fail Army... 2021 what a time to be alive.

Tea break at work.Thinking about Callie waking up soon at different times around five cause I think she throws her alarm clock at the wall before her calming coffee.

Just Games said:
Tea break at work.Thinking about Callie waking up soon at different times around five cause I think she throws her alarm clock at the wall before her calming coffee.

I throw lots of things at the wall before my "calming" coffee.  Though, might want to be careful today, the coffee isn't that calming.  I could throw YOU at the wall :club:

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:

I throw lots of things at the wall before my "calming" coffee.  Though, might want to be careful today, the coffee isn't that calming.  I could throw YOU at the wall :club:

That's given me alot more to think about now :)

Put a bunch of fiber cereal into my gullet, then began typing like a maniac into this forum (I haven't visited in a while, so there is plenty to respond to).

Latest posts

Back