What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^oooh what color did you dye your hair ?

I am listening to music and [pause] was talking to a friend on the phone. The other day she told me she was pregnant :) It is her fourth and I very happy for her.

Two nights ago i dreamed I had a baby, but it was fake. What happened was that I was pregnant, and something bad happened and it wasnt real anymore. It was actually alive, but deformed and unable to grow or breath or anything.

I have bad dreams sometimes....but not tonight. It is 8 am and Ive been up again all night. bravo. :rolleyes

eris said:
^^^oooh what color did you dye your hair ?

red/auburn. I just touched up my roots. lol Nothing funky. :)

eris said:
Two nights ago i dreamed I had a baby, but it was fake. What happened was that I was pregnant, and something bad happened and it wasnt real anymore. It was actually alive, but deformed and unable to grow or breath or anything.

I have bad dreams sometimes....but not tonight. It is 8 am and Ive been up again all night. bravo. :rolleyes

I hate bad dreams. They leave like an emotional echo for me for the rest of the day. :/ Insomnia blows as well. Then I move through the day like a half-person.

cheaptrickfan said:
eris said:

I hate bad dreams. They leave like an emotional echo for me for the rest of the day. :/ Insomnia blows as well. Then I move through the day like a half-person.

man, you just reminded me that I had a nightmare last night too x_x

wondering where the heat went.

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

man, you just reminded me that I had a nightmare last night too x_x

I've been having some very unsettling dreams lately. :/

Trying the fresia to figure out how to calculate the corelation coeffiecnt and trying not to make a fool of myself

brain stew being played on shuffle right now

Watching No Country for Old Men. I'm at this scene right now, in fact - one of the best.

[youtube]mhXJcfczNIc[/youtube]

Working overnight as a security guard, which means at this moment sitting in the auditorium on my laptop. Here in a minute I might go down to the piano room and compose a little bit. I'm good at what I do.

rothniel, that sounds awesome. I always thought night security to be a good job for lonely types but sadly I never got to try it before winding up in my current field.

I'm going to bed. Just got back from coffee over in Oldtown.

Brian said:
rothniel, that sounds awesome. I always thought night security to be a good job for lonely types but sadly I never got to try it before winding up in my current field.

It is a good job for lonely types, especially because it enables me to devour multiple novels overnight. It enables me to study, too, but most of the time I just find myself zoning out on Stumbleupon or talking to myself with a British accent.

Latest posts

Back