What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being bored listening to music while on the internet. feeling lonely. watching the world pass me by. thinking too much. and i do this all.... when i should be sleeping.

Don't cry Purple :O *hugs*

I get times like that too, I just try to divert my mind and then cry it all the minute I get alone. I hate that feeling/situation :(

talking to crush :O

I am spending time posting to threads on the computer when I should be cleaning out my Mother's closet and organizing her jewelry (she is 81 and can't do it), as I promised her I would do today.

Got some laundry going, and thinking I might drag my ass out to see "Bridesmaids," which I hear is HI-larious.

Drinking my breakfast - a purple smoothie: blueberries, dark cherries, straight cranberry juice, flax seed oil, whey protein powder, Michael's Defense powder and ice cubes

Waiting for the potatoes to boil, answering to this thread, listening to Yoko Shimomura's works, finishing up a lineart, and trying to decide what movie I'll watch when I eat.

edgecrusher said:
too scary? lol. great games.

Nah. I'm actually a little disappointed with how unscary I'm finding it to be (first time playing). That said, I am liking it a lot so far.

Asylum said:
hope they don't ruin the story with the 3rd game thats coming out soon

I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, John Carpenter and Steve Niles are involved! *giggles like a schoolgirl* :D

:|

Latest posts

Back