What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washing the dishes, putting out the clothes, cooking dinner, polishing the table and vacuuming the floor.

1312471980_drag_freddie.jpg

I look hotter though ;)

It is really strange - my grandfather passed away back in 2005 - but every time we meet for lunch, only the light at our table flickers on and off and starts feeling a little chilly - while I noticed first in the beginning, my daughter noticed it secondly, and now my grandmother is noticing it and starting to wonder.
noidea.gif

excited.gif

Bread said:
Bones said:
Getting ready to meet my family - what is left of it - for lunch.
Family leftovers? That's cannibalism! :p

In serious contemplation of reduced consciousness and suspended sensory activity for the next 5-7 hours.

Getting older.

... and also in serious contemplation of reduced consciousness and suspended sensory activity.

Copying music to from my backups to this small machine, hoping it won't clog it too much.

Starting to make tests of textures with the telescopes. At 3 variations of wood textures, with more or less contrasts. When I can make a choice of contrasts I'll edit all 20 textures in the same way, then turn these 20 textures into proper recolors. Then insert them in the game, then run the game, make a quick lot, take pictures. Then mount all pictures together in a "set picture". Then try uploading this set as final "Alpha" version, hoping they won't complain again; then will upload the previous "Beta" version elsewhere. Then reply to iCad's last letter and show her both sets. After all we're "partners" on this.

Will also have to work out and might watch something during the evening with the little one.

Antihero said:
Getting older.

... and also in serious contemplation of reduced consciousness and suspended sensory activity.

This sounds really interesting. Care to elaborate? :)

Thinking of how close I came to kisses this week and how much I messed up as a result :rolleyes:

(Though I still feel strangely happy. So it's all good!)

Still on these telescopes.

insert them in the game, take pictures;
mount all pictures together in a "set picture";
try uploading this set as final "Alpha" version, hoping they won't complain again;
upload the previous "Beta" version elsewhere;
reply to iCad's last letter about it.

Warming up frozen hands (dropped my keys in the snow, took awhile to find them). It's taking a long time to type this on the iPad.

Latest posts

Back