What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at a a baseball bat and feeling like smashing my own bloody head in. becuase that is how useless I am. I'm as useless as a bucket of rusty bolts.

I hate living with a curse where my communication sticks suck, and can not be clearly understood. I hate living with disability, I hate a lot of things, me living is a mistake and I thing I should have killed myself long ago. I was going to in 2007, don't get much further then that.

Drinking coffee, posting and trying to find the motivation to finish up my last 4 hours of work

Reading the online newspapers, hoping the flowers can last the day so I don't have to go out in this heat and water them.

Going to get something to eat and maybe read my book, since it's been over a week. The Hunger Games, I recommend you read it too.

As you read it, picture Katniss with a long neck! LOL. :)

Update:
Finally have to get some clothes on, becuase I'm going into Halifax to pick up my sister and her boyfriend. Oh well.

It's been nice. I hate wearing clothes!

Waiting for the glue to dry on my craft so I can continue it and watching the NEW YORK YANKEES BEATING THEIR ARCH RIVALS THE BOSTON RED SOX! WOO HOO!!!

Latest posts

Back