What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently hiking up a mountain, looking down at a lake, thinking about how much my life has changed for the better- and the person who has been very much a part of that better.

BC is mellowing peeps. Love is an incredible aphrodisiac!

thinking about working another hour, but don't really want to, so I'll probably just sit here and do nothing

Thinking about what I need to do soon, make some phone calls, and make sure I know he knows what to do.

Trying to get motivated for classwork. I stayed up most of the night watching horror movies on a whim and now I have to get coding...

Wondering how my kid is doing in school....The older one will be perfectly fine, but I'm not so sure about my youngest :(

nothing much .... listening to Metallica - Fade to black ,, and waiting my math result ,,, trust me a -D would be good for me lol

Sunbathing, thinking of my honey, trying to stay calm as that big ugly spider decides which way it's going to crawl...

Montreal Skye said:
Sunbathing, thinking of my honey, trying to stay calm as that big ugly spider decides which way it's going to crawl...

Stay calm later.....KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :CLUB:

Callie said:
Montreal Skye said:

Omg...I wanted to...but made a promise not to be mean and squish 'em anymore... :)

Montreal Skye said:
Callie said:
Montreal Skye said:

Omg...I wanted to...but made a promise not to be mean and squish 'em anymore... :)

TECHNICALLY....spraying a can of Raid on it is not squishing it :D

Latest posts

Back