What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting to have dinner (or lunch as some may say!) I'm starving but I;m sticking to a schedule-only 10 more minutes to wait!lol

Brian said:
You make me want to kill myself.

honeysuckle Brian..where's the love man ?

Just think if it like this...if you can have the love , patience and tolerance for me..., you'll be able to live with your future wife
and deal with it without wanting to hang yourself once a month..

I'm a softy compair to women when they have it the monthly visitor...:p

Btw...get a dog. Keep track of her scehdule. Have the dog taste your food once a month when you see that
evil look in your wife's eyes...Every married man knows what that look is...lol
If she's really, really nice during her period of termoil and cook you the best meal....something is not right....lmao

Waking up from my nap. I am unbelievably sore, and now stiff too, because of napping when sore ><

watching episodes of xxxholic,

the sad ones, really reflect how i feel

watashi wa sabishina

:(

I'm reading a book. It's racked my brain so I gave it a rest.
Now I don't find it interesting anymore...but I'm going finish it becuase I promise myself i would.

Right now I'm drinking a post-workout protein smoothie and hoping I can stick to my diet today. My next meal is a can of tuna in water. Yum.

now i'm just killing time, waiting for the 54minute stall that mega video instills on all their nonsubscribers o i can watch the rest of sunshine cleaning pretty good pretty sad

I'm listening to some new CD's that I got in the mail today. I'm also preparing dinner, after whice I'm going to watch a movie. Not a bad day overall. :)

Latest posts

Back