What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so tempted to answer "You don't wanna know..."

But I'll restrain myself.

Wait...come to think of it, I'm still doing exactly the same thing I said I was doing in my previous post.

Hmmm...

lol don't feel bad, they're all doucehbags busy talking about how their parents won't buy them the new IPhone, while I have to buy my own clothes. I'd rather have one true friend than a bunch of people that couldn't care less how I feel.

Naval_Fluff said:
I'd rather have one true friend than a bunch of people that couldn't care less how I feel.
I agree :(

MSN, avoiding facbook, phone (2 hours of my friend convincing me MJ isnt dead), freezing my butt off, and yea... thats pretty much it. I should sleep! Its 3:50 am :eek:

I'm just in bed, browsing the net. I don't want to get up because I have to get ready for work. *groan*

ol don't feel bad, they're all doucehbags busy talking about how their parents won't buy them the new IPhone, while I have to buy my own clothes. I'd rather have one true friend than a bunch of people that couldn't care less how I feel.

i remember in like elementary school

we would have like a journal question everyday to answer then share it later and one question was
would you rather have 100 friends or 100 dollars and i said i'd rather have 100 friends cause then i would just have to borrow one dollar from each friend and then i'd have bothh

hehehe *snickers*

i'm so witty

and because money is always better than 100 useless acquaintances that won't go out with you on a Friday night

I'm sitting here wondering when the Hell I'm going to figure a way out of the mess my life is right now.

These mid-life meltdowns kind of suck.

Sitting. Music. Bored.. as usual. Dont wanna talk to anyone on MSN and I miss *you* and talking on the phone to you or just being silent while we do whatever were doing but knowing you're on the line makes me :)

I'm eating vegemite on toast for breakfast- yum!
Also wondering what I'll learn today :)

oceanmist23, LAWL GEDDIT, i'm DOING her...oh me and my funny banter

(note for the slow: i'm doing fresia all, instead of saying i'm doing fresia all i thought i'd give you a joke, hence why people who cannot get pun = muslim joke and oceanmist doing jokes get disclaimers)

Lebowski said:
Oceanmist23 said:
Reading forum and starving at 3AM... Gonna get some toast lol

strawberry jelly i hope.

i have tears in my eyes right now.

LOL I said I was gonna get toast, that was 25 mins ago and I got distracted as usual...
Gonna get some now though, promise! :p
I don't have strawberry jelly at the moment so my mum's homemade blueberry jam will have to do :D

Awww no tears.. *Hugs* :)

Van Hooligan X said:

(note for the slow: i'm doing fresia all, instead of saying i'm doing fresia all i thought i'd give you a joke, hence why people who cannot get pun = muslim joke and oceanmist doing jokes get disclaimers)

Correction - You are doing my clone
ZeFace2.png

Van Hooligan X said:

Correction - You are doing my clone
ZeFace2.png

[/quote]

YES MA'AM!

Latest posts

Back