What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a latte mug full of wicked strong French Roast coffee and contemplating today's writing task.

Also enjoying a cool breeze wafting through my window.

Whew! Mutant weeds are chopped. The thistles almost had me, but I managed to fight them off.

I'd chop mutant weeds over emptying the litter box any day!

Spare said:
Whew! Mutant weeds are chopped. The thistles almost had me, but I managed to fight them off.

I'd chop mutant weeds over emptying the litter box any day!

well done man :) some of those thistles have got an attitude problem.. you take em down.. and take em down fast! make em think twice about messing around in your garden.

Lol I actually WISH I had mutant weeds to chop down!
I'm pretty fed up of not having anything to do every day other than PC and tidying my flat...
Spare just gimme a call next time the mutant weeds are threatening to take over your property :p

Right now I'm backing up the content on my mobile before I install the latest software update for it.
At the same time I'm posting in forum, I'm in chat though no one is there,
I'm listening to music and I'm gonna check my email right now. Multitaskingnesssssss lol

Watching Dawn of the Dead with my friend on the line (cuz shes scared) who is also watching it and eating an apple. A red one. So yea..

Sodium said:
Watching Dawn of the Dead with my friend on the line (cuz shes scared) who is also watching it and eating an apple. A red one. So yea..

good movie.. Day of the Dead (the original) is the best of the series imo.

nursing a headache.. wheres a guillotine when you need one?

I'm just clicking around and listening to music, hoping that I can go back to sleep soon. I'm also hungry. Damnit, why is life so complicated? :p

Trying to sleep, but obviously failing. I think I need to take some sleeping pills!

I'm digging out my old college textbooks to see if any of them will still be applicable.

Playing cannon in D on my guitar.

Errr..I must be really bore to practice classical guitar. It's all good.

watching early morning music videos on tv and feeling like i am time travelling because i know i am watching unmemorable has-beens in the present.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
watching early morning music videos on tv and feeling like i am time travelling because i know i am watching unmemorable has-beens in the present.

That's sort of trippy.

Latest posts

Back