What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am currently enjoying a delectable turkey sandwich (homemade) some celery and peanut butter with pomegrante/bluenerry juice for drink while watching trueblood
on my beloved
www.ch131.com

by the way why did they add the e in it use to be just trublood i liked it better that way

by the way have any of you guys seen this? from vgcats.com

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/

lols

i couldn't stop lauging when i read it

:p

Freezing in my living room. Who takes showers at 3 AM?? Me...

SUSHI TOMORROW @ Manga Sushi! Cant wait since the place looks cool and the ladies who serve you are dressed up as japanese high school girl! :D

Try to refresh myself on Jr High math. Geez am i good at forgetting what i never use.

I am.. not sleeping and I have to be up in less than 4 hours :(

I actually fell asleep listening to an audiobook before... Lets hope it works this time.

Freezing in my living room. Who takes showers at 3 AM?? Me...

lols i've taken showers at 2 and 3 in the morning before it's great i'll stay up all night then when i'm ready to go to sleep i take a shower cause it's easier to fall asleep

right now i am taking my fav links and putting them in an emial, so when i move to school with my laptop i will still have acces to all my favs

and oh dear ******* god there is no way i can get all those links into eemail in time

i fave waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much

.. i've found the little click and drag makes it go a little faster, but i'll oribably be up late

or later thatn i already am up

i played some of ffv i've been stuck in the library cause i can't get past that stupid boss
:(

what must i do

oh tell oh wise fluff

please

oh god.
Stressing.
Testing for job tomorrow.

I shouldn't even be stressing over it. I just am. I mean I've read the book like five times now and worked around the stuff for close to 3 years.

I think it's the Physical Agility Test I'm stressing. There's a 'practice' one tomorrow, after the written exam, then the real one is in a week. I'm just concerned that I won't be able to do well enough to beat out the competition. I have good endurance for work, but my actual strength capacity could definitely be better.

I guess we'll figure it out tomorrow. I'll have a week to improve the muscle groups for the tasks I find difficulty with.

I think i am sleeping. To bad because i wanted to be doing something.

Listening to the girls watch Jaws 2. Lots of splashing and screaming and the girls saying, "Oh, COOL!"

i'm going away to college

finally

eeeek

[youtube]zwhq-zyaT4U[/youtube]

i'm still gonna try and make time for all my friends here

:D

Latest posts

Back