What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browsing the forum and in chat with old laptop and I've just installed Office 2007 plus 14 updates plus another 6 updates on my new laptop. I swear my new laptop is like a cookie monster... only it's devouring updates instead...

listening to juno reactor, drinking some brews! There is also a lost cricket in here chirping with the music :) god is god, god is god. juno reactor = awesome!!

I just ordered a pizza, cracked open a beer and am getting ready to settle down with a book on comparative myths.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year and am toying with an idea for a story that draws on myths.

To say that it's a lazy Sunday would be an understatement.

sounds good cheap trick

i am in bed, and lamenting getting a cold with soup that is also cold

ohh woe is me :(

DX

I'm at school, I've finished my work just waiting for it to be marked, I've forgotten my cigarette lighter and am hanging out for a smoke.

Sicker than a dog here, sitting on the floor drinking green tea ginger ale and sorting through a laundry basket of what seems like hundreds of single socks while watching Fargo.

I'm pretty content, actually, though that may be the head cold talking. :D

just finished work and am now drinking milk and smoking.. had half a sausage and some cheese to eat.. could've had a bun with my deluxe meal but at the last moment caught sight of the extensive mould farm growing on all three buns.. nursing a headache and know i have to have an early one tonight for tomorrow i am fixing my mom's car.. the body needs repairs so the cops are not attracted to it like moths to a flame..

I am doing my practice croatian final and sipping some hot choclate in my jamnies and gir slippers

:)

Watching the morning news and drinking green tea ginger ale. The kids are hoping for a snow day today, but no dice. Ha!

Trying to fall asleep, thinking about a discussion with my beloved one, who, apparently, after getting what he wanted from me, doesn`t need me anymore and is preparing his final dump on me. Love sucks!

:(

mentally sending the physical sensation of a hug to zero telepathicly

..is it working?

*hugs*

abit pissed off at my client and wondering why the hell noone on my IM never ever messages me despite the fact that I always Im them...ALWAYS

Latest posts

Back