What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
:( mentally sending the physical sensation of a hug to zero telepathicly
..is it working? *hugs*

yes, it has and does every time. thank you. :warm hug:

On topic, it`s almost 5 am, finished whatever I have left to do today, smoking one last cigarette before going to bed, and hope I`ll fall quick enough asleep, pray not to dream about anything. I hate dreams, especially nightmares.

p.s. for you evanescencefan :X

[youtube]4WCdtyhQN9g[/youtube]

omg hah :D

thankyou so much zero

that is like seriously like my favorite song of each of those artist put together

i mean who could not love my freakin immortal,

i mean it's just like a day serenly sailing on an ocean composed of every tear man has cried since the dawn of time

nemo just frakin kicks ass

i thought it was strange when i first heard it i thought it was about the movie finding nemo, but since wiking it i found out that nemo means no one in latin, how sad :(

and Angels is my fav by within temptation

:D

i hope you have a good night,

well i am slowing getting through studying, but studying nonetheless

:)

Thank you evanescencefan (hug). I did`t get much sleep but it was ok.
Now, I`m back from work, drinking a cup of milk, listening to some music, feeling sad and disappointed, being tired and sick, bla bla..the usual annoying stuff. So now I`ll just relax for an hour or so (play vampire games too :p).

cool

right now I'm listening to pnadora i just finished reading the

genetarion me summary

http://books.google.com/books?id=tV...resnum=4&ved=0CBIQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

it's interesting it's all about our generation and why we've got so many problems

i saw it at the uni bookstore i started my first day today

i think i did alright no screw ups on any machines, just putting used stickers on books and putting them on alphabetically appropriate selves, just like i use to do in marion i work again mon tues and wends from 2-6

Drinking a home made cafe latte. Bought a moka pot and a little milk whipper, and it turned out pretty **** good for a first try.

I've always been a big tea fan, but now I fear that I'll become a coffee freak instead ^^

I'm listening to (and very much enjoying!) "Time Waits For No Slave" by Napalm Death, which I just bought on iTunes and thinking about how nice it will be to get some sleep in a while.

dude dude guys i am watching tv on the internet on my tv!!!!!!!
how ******* cool is that?

now i can watch buffy on a 2x2ft screen instead of a 2x2 inch window

though would have been better if i wasnt already almost done with the 5th season
oh well i can just rewatch some of my favs as well

happy happy happy

i mean i know i can't program or write fancy algorithms and stuff

but just cool kickass stuff makes me feel all cool and techsavy
those guys in the 70s that insalled sterios in cars

tottaly worth the 20 minutes 4 me 2 type this up
im typing here on my tv via my controller

then im going to look at my post on my laptop

buffy willow sony internet

ahh just cover it with white chocolate money and evanescence

and oh good god my head almost exploded by howhappy a visual that was

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

finding anything good splenda-kills?

I've gotten a few cds off of google, but i haven't gotten anything off it lately

feeling very very very ....trying to keep my eyes open.....

Sitting on the couch, wearing my new plaid flannel pjs watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent and drinking wine.

well...reading posts on all, eating some candies, sipping some wine, and of course, feeling lonely..cheers mates! :(

I'll drink to that zero....

umm anyone got a fake id

well

*toasts with some sparkling grape juice*

for the new year

thank you evanescence fan... :)
right now I`m reading and thinking about this:
Speak the truth, do not yield to anger; give, if thou art asked for little; by these three steps thou wilt go near the gods. (Confucius)
I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. ....The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. (A. Einstein)
To be is to do. ..... Ingratitude is the essence of vileness. (Immanuel Kant)
QUED: The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis. (D. Lama)

[youtube]QKojMuUVrpk[/youtube]

Yesterday it was: "Sitting on the couch, wearing my new plaid flannel pjs watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent and drinking wine. "

Today it is: "Sitting on the couch, wearing my new plaid flannel pjs watching "Rescue Me" and drinking wine."

My post-holiday agenda of being slothful is in full swing!

Actually, I am enjoying the good food & wine left over from the Christmas feasts because I'm going in for surgery this week and it usually takes me a while to recover afterward even when it's minor surgery like this.

cheaptrickfan said:
Actually, I am enjoying the good food & wine left over from the Christmas feasts because I'm going in for surgery this week and it usually takes me a while to recover afterward even when it's minor surgery like this.

:O Good luck!

hahahaha....I'm trying out my new PC. I like it.
I went to work today. I'm just chilling, now.
Trying not to trip too hard. My mother had to go to the emergency room today.
I'll probably do laundry and wear me flannel jammie santa brought me.

Latest posts

Back